Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I know that we are getting a little dissaponted about the lack of updates at Muppets,com, but don't worry there will be updates soon. I dont know to what extent but there will be some soon.

marshalkiriyama

Reaction score
Hi guys,

First post, glad to be a part of the forum! Have any other UK users had any difficulty accessing the Disney site of late via the proxies? I cannot get any images or any of the flash content to load up whatsoever, let alone access the Muppets channel. Seeing as Disney seems to be ignoring any requests to make this content available to international visitors, could they have put some measures in place to prevent us from accessing it at all? I need my fix of Animal Theatre!

Thanks guys

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ok guys Go to Muppets.com you will be very very exited to see who is on the main page this week. I myself was shocked.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ok guys Go to Muppets.com you will be very very exited to see who is on the main page this week. I myself was shocked.
Very happy. I think Dave Goelz has caught on about how much we miss that character.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
When I first read Dwayne's message, I thought, "This must mean something big if he's shocked like that." So, I went to Muppets.Com to see it for myself.

Then I saw Bobo on the screen and thought "Wow, they're using him again... I guess the '60s retro-montage fantasies worked." (I had been watching that moment of MT multiple times recently. Weird, ain't it?) Then he introduced us to his buddy.

OH MY GAWD, BEAUREGARD! ! ! He is one of Dave's most missed characters among the fans! It was SO happy to see him again!

... if it were Digit, this post would contain nothing but screams. But I digress.

Very happy that the janitor wwe all know and love is back. Can't wait to see more with him!