Muppets series 1 review and pictures

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Yep...

As I mentioned in the review, Kermit's legs are a little soft, and I have a bad feeling that over time he'll suffer from McFarlane disease, and end up wilting.

I have them all on the stands though, even those like Honeydew that certainly don't need it. I really like the look of the stands!

Michael
MWC

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Here's the infamous chip...

Just in case I won some sort of super duper prize, here's my chip in the cup Kermit picture!

I've never seen something like this come with a mold defect like that, but I'm sure it's the likely answer.

Michael
MWC

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That sure is cool-looking though. Maybe it would make it more collectible, who knows. It certainly looks intentional.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I figured it out - my Kermit works now!

I am not used to these high-articulated action figures and didn't know that his legs needed to be cracked in place. They had some mobility, but not much. After I figured out the camera's handle could be cracked into place I figred out Kermit's legs. I was just scared to mess with him. He works great now and I'm glad I picked the best paint in the store.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Hey you know how model kits come in the package? Plastic parts attached to big spru sheets? You bend, twist or cut and the part comes off the little plastic tree. Sometimes these plastic sprus take a chunk out of the plastic part when you pull them off. That is what happened on the mug in Michael's case I wager.

Would love to say that it was intentional, but that was actualll a case of a defect that just happened to be cool.

Wait, what am I saying...of COURSE it was intentional...yeah, that's the ticket...in fact, when I designed it me and my girlfriend, Heidi Klum, were really excited about how it was going to look...

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Jamie

I guess ya gotta just strech the old frog legs frogboy.;-)

glad you got him to stand!

Zack)Rowlf the, the people on my planet know about the muppet figs, but they are still waitting for the spaceship to bring them,Dog.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie,

TEll me about the camera what did you do ?

Also my Kermit legs are stuff, Do yours move now ?

Does it move up and down, im scared to force mine.

That chip does look cool too, But i would have loved the tea cup instead!

See ya

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Speaking of prices going up for defects, or whatever ya call em.

I found some regular Series One Kermits with the Exclusive Kermit stickers on them !!

Do you think the price would rise, I didnt buy it.

See ya

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Warrick-

The handle for the camera is jointed (you can tell on the side). It does move up and down, but only the handle part - the camera itself doesn't tilt. The camera also swivels left and right. I'm sure you figured that part.

The lowdown on Kermit's feet - his legs can spin 360 degrees around the joint now. I didn't realise they did this. That little part I was speaking of popped back in when I cracked the stiff joints. I was just scared to.

His feet have to be kind of turned in for my version to be able to stand on his own. I am sure this was not intended, but it is very slight. You can't peg him in the base the way I have him standing. It makes his legs a little too far apart for that.

I do like how his arms swivel and bend up too. That was a surprise for me.