Muppets series 1 review and pictures

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Piggy Troubles

Okay, now I am having trouble with the regular assortment Miss Piggy. Diva that she is, the pig just won't stand on her own! Any ideas?

I just got the assortment in the mail today - the Exclusive pig will be coming later today I hope.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Jamie,
My Piggy can stand up on her own fine.

If one of the figures dont stand on their the thing to do is, Put them on the little pegs on the Bases for a few hours, Theyre feet will bend into shape then when you take em off they will stay in the same position and stand alone !

I also love the way the arms go up and down and all the way around !

See ya

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. Thanx, I'll try that. The new Kermit I got stands just fine. I got the other one while I was shopping last Saturday because I just couldn't wait for the figures to come in the mail. These totally kick butt!

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
My Piggy will stand on her own, but only with very careful positioning. (That's what she gets for wearing heels all the time.) She isn't all that stable, though. If you want to change her leg positioning from the way it is in the stand, try putting just one foot on the peg. That will likely give her enough stability to stand well and leave one leg free to be positioned as you like.

So-- now that they're here, shall we take a poll on which figure is the best? Or perhaps favorite is a better term to use.

I'm leaning toward Bunsen, but I might change my mind if you ask me later (it is hard to pick a favorite). Bunsen has all that neat texturing to his clothing and I love the details on his shoes. But Kermit has those neck creases that are just so wonderfully Muppety....

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
MuppetQuilter,

Hey,
Great Idea, Maybe Phil will make one on MC ?

See ya

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Hey Warrick-- we agree on something! :wink:

I'll start a thread for this....