Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
I will call....But we should have a SPECIAL question to asked them...SHould it be:

"Hello there, Is Studio DC: Almost Live, going to air?"
"Can you put me through to Disney Channel?"

SOMEONE HELP ME...I DONT WANT TO LOOK STUPID!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Try Muppet Studios! I'm not sure i have the number handy or i would.
here.. i have a BUNCH of disney numbers down... heres a 2nd number for Disney Channel 1818-569-7500 and heres Muppets Holding/MHC/Muppets Studios number 818-549-2018

:smile:

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Great! ^^ But what should we ask for when we call! I am only 14...so i need to know what im saying when i call. I want to be taken seriously...i need help...PLEASE.

^_^

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Okay, an anonymous member at the www.muppetnewsflash.com forum posted this:

"The Airdate has been pushed 2 weeks... and some of your information is wrong. The Cheetah girls are not in this first special. The Jonas Brothers are. There will be 2 more this year. And not all Principal photography was completed last year. Only 3 of the segments, they were shot as stand alone interstitials, and proved to test extremely well. More were shot, and the idea to do a series of specials was greenlit.

Enjoy! They are very funny!"

So there might be a total of three specials containing the Muppets this year!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Okay, an anonymous member at the www.muppetnewsflash.com forum posted this:

"The Airdate has been pushed 2 weeks... and some of your information is wrong. The Cheetah girls are not in this first special. The Jonas Brothers are. There will be 2 more this year. And not all Principal photography was completed last year. Only 3 of the segments, they were shot as stand alone interstitials, and proved to test extremely well. More were shot, and the idea to do a series of specials was greenlit.

Enjoy! They are very funny!"

So there might be a total of three specials containing the Muppets this year!
That is AWESOME news Jamie! Thanks so much for keeping us up to date! I still feel like I should call one of those numbers though... I think I'll call the Muppet Studios number.

EDIT: Erm... never mind, no I'm not. It told me the number I dialed had been changed, disconnected, or is no longer in service. ...oh geez, what if Gonzo used the phone again? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.