Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Kermit & Miss Piggy were on the Today show promoting the Disney show.
Sadly I don't have the Disney Channel otherwise I'd be able to see the show on August 3.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Looking at these promos make me smile.

Yes I know kill me.
:embarrassed:

But seriously, we have such a variety of CLASSIC muppets. I dont even know if Pepe' will have a speaking roll (which im sure he will but still) We get Dr. Teeth and His Band back and actually speaking! Miss Piggy seems to be classic diva in this as well, with the "Bop To the Top" (or whatever the heck the song is) number. I have a gut feelings this could turn into a series.
No matter what, THIS is what the muppets need. Your putting them next to stars that the target group loves, which guarantees great ratings from this show. The Muppets are making a comeback, from all perspectives, everything from the Disney Channel group to the older viewers through YouTube. This special isnt made for us fans, sadly, but its made for US to get MORE THINGS! Thats the beauty of this project.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I am very excited to see this show i can not wait i was very disaponted though in ET 's coverage of the show . They gave it about 20 or 30 sec of time to show about it that was sad . One thing was for sure about it though is that i loved seeing Miss piggy with black hair that was to cool . i had seen her with black hair some years back and liked it a lot . Not sure where that was but it was cool to .

This speical is going to be very good i can not wait until i get to see i am going to be out of town , but i have my DVR set and that will be the first thing that watch when i get home that night before i got to sleep and i am also going to set it to keep until i delete on DVR .:smile::excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
You're putting them next to stars that the target group loves, which guarantees great ratings from this show.
Not really. If the Muppets are just there to "guest star" and return to being a backdrop in the Disney character line-up, this show could be a way to appease us Muppet fans without really knowing what the Muppets are truly about.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Piggy's "I've never watched it." line seemed to get a large response!

And it looks like that exercise clip comes from an upcoming DXD video.

Status
Not open for further replies.