Muppets to star in Pizza Hut Super Bowl Commercial

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have the one ur talking about on tape. I wished I could put it up here or somewhere. But I don't know how. But Yea I see the one w/ Jessica in it more then I see the other one.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I saw the other one just now. They played it on ABC Family. I have to admit that it was kind of dull. It was much shorter than the other one and basically all it was with the Muppets arguing. The one with Jessica Simpson is much more entertaining. It's no wonder we see that one more often.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, me too. I guess we'll all have to watch ABC Family around three in the afternoon. That's what time they played it today. Incidentally, I've noticed two different versions of that commercial. One that ended the same as the Jessica Simpson commercial where Piggy spoke in the bullhorn. "Gather round the good stuff." Then there was another one that ended with Kermit saying, "Want anything green with your pizza?"

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Just out of curiousity

Did anybody else happen to see the commercial that I just described? They seem to be playing it a lot lately and so far I'm the only one who mentioned it. I was just wondering if anybody else had seen it.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I guess I am the only one. Maybe I was just hallucinating about seeing the commercial. Lol.

jediX

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I guess I am the only one. Maybe I was just hallucinating about seeing the commercial. Lol.
Yes, I have seen all of them as well (and incidentally, I also have the Muppet-only with Kermit talking on his own at the end as mpeg, too).

dmx10101

Reaction score
I saw a new one with Kermit at the end saying put something green on your pizza. I have been seeing alot of all the Muppet Pizza Hut commercials lately.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That's good. I thought it was just me who saw it. I was getting worried that my TV was just cursed with showing Muppet commercials. Come to think of it, that wouldn't be so bad. Lol.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
jediX said:
Yes, I have seen all of them as well (and incidentally, I also have the Muppet-only with Kermit talking on his own at the end as mpeg, too).
Did you encode this yourself, or download it? If you downloaded it, where did you find it?

:confused: