Muppets to star in Pizza Hut Super Bowl Commercial

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
guysmiley4ever said:
ttthhppht! :stick_out_tongue:

thanks me dear
:zany:
Sorry, I couldn't help myself. "Pizz Hut" sounded so unappetizing... :wink:

In other news, I finally saw the Muppets-only commercial on yesterday's Simpsons rerun. I really liked it! Nice mayhem...

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
There is two versions of the non-Jessica one now, One with Piggy at the end and one with Kermit at the end.
Two? Argh...I saw the one with Kermit at the end...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Sorry, I couldn't help myself. "Pizz Hut" sounded so unappetizing... :wink:

In other news, I finally saw the Muppets-only commercial on yesterday's Simpsons rerun. I really liked it! Nice mayhem...
Unappetizing? Are you insane, man? I have a coupon for the "Free for all" pizza and that looks so good, I just want to make a mad dash to the restaurant. Lol.

Oh, well. To each his own, I guess.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Daffyfan...

I think the unappitizing joke stems from the fact that guysmiley left the a out of Pizza... making it Pizz hut....

Anyway, did anyone notice they've added something to the commercials?

:smile: : Want something green with your Pizza?

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Unappetizing? Are you insane, man? I have a coupon for the "Free for all" pizza and that looks so good, I just want to make a mad dash to the restaurant. Lol.

Oh, well. To each his own, I guess.
No, don't get me wrong. Love "Pizza Hut," but the post I was responding to (before editing) read "Pizz Hut"--I was just being a typo-correcting geek. I didn't mean it to be jerky, actually... I just was a little turned off by "Pizz," whatever that is...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
No, don't get me wrong. Love "Pizza Hut," but the post I was responding to (before editing) read "Pizz Hut"--I was just being a typo-correcting geek. I didn't mean it to be jerky, actually... I just was a little turned off by "Pizz," whatever that is...
O.K. I see.

dmx10101

Reaction score
There is another new Muppet Pizza Hut commercial on, it stars Miss Piggy, and at the end she throws Gonzo.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Oh, my gosh! I hope I see that one soon. I'll probably have some time to watch TV tonight, so maybe I'll catch it.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
There is another new Muppet Pizza Hut commercial on, it stars Miss Piggy, and at the end she throws Gonzo.
:concern: Miss Piggy throws Gonzo? *hands on hips* Not nice.....(I haven't seen that one, yet...have to watch for it)