Muppets to star in Pizza Hut Super Bowl Commercial

jediX

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Did you encode this yourself, or download it? If you downloaded it, where did you find it?

:confused:
I have an ATI All-In-Wonder video card that enables s-video, composite, and analog - in video signals. So, I merely run my video reception program (Ati's "TV" app), import it into my editor (I use Pinnacle 8), then export it so it is cut. Cheaper to record things as mpegs and then save them to dvds or cdr's than on vhs, which is mediocre at best. You're a techy person, so I'll assume you know what I just said. :wink: Oh, and no, I don't pirate these things, so I'll never be uploading them/sharing them. Not like they're hard to procure on vhs anyway :wink:

Anyway, just a commentary. It seems like they are going back to the mediocre Animal voice that they used on Kimmel. The Animal in 'Very Merry...' was annoying enough, but this is just crossing the line. He is no longer throaty and lacks the style he used to have, AND SHOULD STILL HAVE. No offense to whomever is performing him, but frankly even I can do a better Animal, and I'm not an employee of Henson. Wait. That's Disney now. Crap.

dmx10101

Reaction score
jediX said:
I have an ATI All-In-Wonder video card that enables s-video, composite, and analog - in video signals. So, I merely run my video reception program (Ati's "TV" app), import it into my editor (I use Pinnacle 8), then export it so it is cut. Cheaper to record things as mpegs and then save them to dvds or cdr's than on vhs, which is mediocre at best. You're a techy person, so I'll assume you know what I just said. :wink: Oh, and no, I don't pirate these things, so I'll never be uploading them/sharing them. Not like they're hard to procure on vhs anyway :wink:
I consider myself to be somewhat of a "techy", but you lost me there.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Well I finally saw the non-jessica commercial...they aired it on channel 7 right after Kingdom Hospital began. I guess the Jessica Simpson one is more interesting, but I nearly spit Dr.Pepper across the room from laughing when Animal came down and yelled "SAUSAGE!"

dmx10101

Reaction score
There is two versions of the non-Jessica one now, One with Piggy at the end and one with Kermit at the end.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
muppets only commercial

:smile: Wow, can ya believe it? They're playing the "Pizza Hut" Commercial with Muppets only.
That one is sooo much better than the one with J. Simpson.
She just made it goofy, I like the one with just Muppets. Awesome!!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
guysmiley4ever said:
:smile: Wow, can ya believe it? They're playing the "Pizza Hut" Commercial with Muppets only.
That one is sooo much better than the one with J. Simpson.
She just made it goofy, I like the one with just Muppets. Awesome!!
Yeah, they do tend to play the Muppet's only one more often these days. I really want to take back what I said before about it being dull. After seeing it over and over again, I really like it. I guess I preferred the Jessica Simpson commercial because it was centered more around :mad: and her line "STEP AWAY FROM THE FROG!" Lol.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Yeah, they do tend to play the Muppet's only one more often these days. I really want to take back what I said before about it being dull. After seeing it over and over again, I really like it. I guess I preferred the Jessica Simpson commercial because it was centered more around :mad: and her line "STEP AWAY FROM THE FROG!" Lol.
I like them all as long as the Muppets are on TV!!