Muppets Tonight/Sal Merchandise?

muppetperson

Reaction score
The puppeteers of America society have a website www.puppeteers.org
you can visit that and go to their notice board.You can submit by sending an email to webmaster@puppeteers.org and make sure you put bullentin board in the heading otherwise they delete it.Puppeteers read this and could make you a Sal doll.I would forget about a toy company unless you have several thousand dollars to spend! Good luck.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks so much for posting that pic of the painted proto, muppetperson.

My gosh that was a good looking figure, I mean, the prototype was nearly perfect. Palisades' sculpts were SO good at the end of the line, it's a crying shame that it had to end.

And I agree with Kevin, Sal, Robin, Bean, and Bobo were the only other figures I needed. What a pity... :frown:

EDIT: Oh, and maybe Clueless Morgan. :stick_out_tongue:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Palisades made a Frog Scout Robin in series 7, plus a small Robin(Tiny tim) on kermit's(Bob Cratchit's) shoulder in the mini Muppets series.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't forget about the statically-posed Robin that was released with Rainbow Connection Kermit. What Kevin and Prawny are talking about is a signature Robin the Frog figure, like the one from that RC release, but fully articulated as well.