1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppety Capitalism: Muppet Monopoly coming soon

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by uncleduke, Apr 2, 2003.

1. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

Yeah! Thanks so much for keeping us informed!! I can't wait to see some pictures:excited:
  2. Electric Mayhem

Electric Mayhem New Member

Is it too late to throw in our alternate pieces? Well, probably, but I'm going to share mine anyways...

Pepe
    Rowlf
    Sweetums (oversized, of course)
    Sam the Eagle
    Scooter
  3. Monopoly Guy

Monopoly Guy New Member

Okay, the new stuff I promised for the beginning of this week is taking a bit longer than I'd hoped...so, instead, be on the lookout for new images, etc. around the end of this week. Sorry for the delay, but the new info IS COMING and the game will be out soon so keep an eye open for it! ;) I played my advance copy this weekend and it's loads of Muppety fun! I can't wait to hear all of your reactions!
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Can't wait Monopoly Guy.
  5. anymuppet

anymuppet New Member

Hey there all. I've seen the Muppets Monopoly up close and it's beautiful. Muppet fans, you won't be disappointed!

FYI...I've also heard that Barnes & Noble stores will be carrying Muppets Monopoly and that B&N also has some great Muppet promotions in the works for the holidays. I'll keep you posted.....:) ;) :)
  6. Link Hogthrob

Link Hogthrob New Member

Anymuppet, is the game out in stores yet or did you get a sneak peek some other way?:confused:
  7. Lu775

Lu775 Member

You can't see the pieces too well, but Danny has a picture on his site: TOUGHPIGS
  8. anymuppet

anymuppet New Member

No, Muppets Monopoly isn't out in stores yet. I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek. It's the first time I've truly been in the right place at the right time. :D

My favorite part of the game are the "Penguin" and "Chicken" cards that replace the usual Chance and Community Chest. USAopoly did a great job with this game!!!:)
  9. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

OK, one more time--just for you, Electric Mayhem. But after that, that's it, hokay, people? :rolleyes: ;)

1. Rowlf - 49 pts. (17 votes)
    2. Pepe - 27 pts. (9 votes)
    3. Beaker - 26 pts. (8 votes)
    4. Scooter - 26 pts. (8 votes)
    5. Sam - 24 pts. (8 votes)
    6. Janice - 23 pts. (8 votes)
    7. Beauregard - 9 pts. (4 votes)
    8. Floyd - 8 pts. (3 votes)
    9. Bunsen - 7 pts. (2 votes)
    10. Rizzo - 6 pts. (4 votes)
    11. Dr. Teeth - 6 pts. (2 votes)
    (tie) Waldorf - 6 pts. (2 votes)
    13. Statler - 5 pts. (2 votes)
    14. Sweetums - 3 pts. (1 vote)
    15. Jim - 1 pt. (1 vote)

Pepe just jumped way up. And Sam emerges victorious over Janice! Go, Sam!

And just for the record, I like the Sweetums idea too.
  10. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I don't think they would ever had made Janice without the rest of the band so how about a double sized Electricmayhem counter?
  11. Comical_DrBob

Comical_DrBob New Member

I'm so jeolous I wish it was availble in Australia.
  12. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Can't you order off the internet?
    FOZ
  13. Monopoly Guy

Monopoly Guy New Member

Comical_DrBob, I've been told that www.redhotel.net will ship the game internationally if you buy through them.
  14. Comical_DrBob

Comical_DrBob New Member

No way to pay for it don't have a credit card & parents don't like to use it on the net but 1 of my brothers & his girlfriend are going to the USA i could always ask them.
  15. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

what about a Bean Bunny game peice, he isn't in the game so this would give him a chance to be in it if more were made.

Zack)Rowlf the, Rowlf's still at the top of this list! and he should stay there!:) Dog.
  16. radionate

radionate New Member

I hadn't payed attention.

BEAN ISN'T IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is up with JHC ignoring our favorite furry little wabbit of late.