1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

My contribution to fan art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Drtooth, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Hahaha! I love all of these, Drtooth! Especially the Wembler's Anonymous meeting and the Benny/Elmyra picture. Classic! Keep up the great work! :D
  3. Drtooth

4. Drtooth

5. Zena Star

Zena Star New Member

6. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

Great drawings. I was inspired last while watching old clips of Soul Train of possibly drawing The Electric Mayhem in that show. I might just do that.
  7. Drtooth

8. Drtooth

9. Drtooth

10. Convincing John

Convincing John Well-Known Member

You know, if the Swedish Chef spoke English, I think this would be one of his mottos! LOL!:hungry:

These are awesome! "Wembler's Anonymous" is my favorite out of the bunch. I also chuckled at the thought of Jon Arbuckle teaming up with Bert.

(Now I have 'Hip to Be a Square' stuck in my head).

Convincing John
  11. Drtooth

Parody of the film "Party Monster"

I think it's one of my finest... better be... took me several days to draw it alone. I put some pretty obscure monsters in there. And maybe a cameo from an international character?
  12. Drtooth

13. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

AWESOME! I really, really love your art. The cartoony influence is inspired and wonderful. Great stuff, Drtooth! :D
  14. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Cool! ! ! ! ! ! !
  15. Drtooth

16. Drtooth

17. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Kule!

I like the Swedish Fraggle one.
  18. Drtooth

No... not Swedish... Gauls. Essentially, it's the French comic Asterix, but in Fraggle form.
  19. Drtooth

20. Drtooth