1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

My contribution to fan art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Drtooth, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Bert, to draw, roughly took me a couple minutes... took a little longer to digitally alter it so it looked like colored cardboard, but not as long as I expected.
  2. Drtooth

3. Drtooth

4. Drtooth

5. blackaerin

blackaerin Active Member

6. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

7. Drtooth

Funny thing about that one... I almost gave him an unsatisfied, almost annoyed and depressed look on the last panel. it looked funny and it fit the joke but it was DEFINITELY out of character. Also, I could have had him totally demolish and chomp the heck out of the cookie jar, but having him silently chew it, mouth closed, seemed a little funnier. Almost out of character, but not by all that much.
  8. Drtooth

9. Drtooth

10. Drtooth

11. Drtooth

12. dmoss

dmoss Member

You have some really fun artwork, Dr T! I've not seen your thread before, so how is it that you create your pieces? Editing software, or do you do them free-hand, and then soften them up on the computer?

Very nice! :D

I really like your picture of Two-Headed Monster! Nice shading, and you captured their character and speech patterns very well.
  13. Drtooth

Doozer Propaganda :busy:

That said:

I always try to make any Muppet gibberish sound authentic. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a Swedish Chef that only says "Bork!"
  14. Drtooth

15. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Hey! I love these! Love the Link as... Link one. And the art on It's a Circle is just lovely. Good job!
  16. Drtooth

17. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Freaking awesome. :D Guh- I just love it all...
  18. Drtooth

19. Drtooth

20. Drtooth