1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

My contribution to fan art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Drtooth, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

You don't have to wait for Muppet Stuff... I do EVERYTHING I can possibly think of whenever I want.

That's the problem with varied tastes... you get stuff all over the map. One day I wanna draw something Muppety, the next an internet meme, maybe an obscure anime only I care about... you never know what's gonna pop up.

Except Pokemon... I refuse to draw that one.

Oh, and about that Angelo and Chef one, I was originally going to have him encased in Jello... but when I started drawing that, I remembered an old commercial and had to do This non-muppet piece instead That's how my inspiration works.
  2. bingboingcutie

bingboingcutie Active Member

WOW you're good at art! :)
  3. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I always love seeing your stuff on Da, and I'm always amazed how much stuff you post! How do you work so fast!
  4. Drtooth

5. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

LOL ... I'd love Fraggle shot glasses.
  6. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Oh man, I really need a Fraggle Rock shot glass now! Or one with Gonzo's face on it. Or just any Muppet. That would be the best thing eveeeeer.
  7. Drtooth

Go to Spencers. They actually HAVE them for realz. You can't make that sort of thing up. Actually it's my commentary on it.
  8. Drtooth

9. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

That was a good one!
  10. Drtooth

11. ZeppoAndFriends

Is that supposed to be Elmo in that washer?
  12. Drtooth

13. Drtooth

14. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Gonzo goes gonzo! I wondered if anyone else around here knew that reference... VERY cool DrTooth!

I'm a huge fan of both Hunter and of Ralph Steadman's art. Nicely done! :cool:
  15. Drtooth

I was hoping someone got the reference. That is INDEED why I coupled both of them together.
  16. Drtooth

17. Drtooth

18. ZeppoAndFriends

Uhh...okay. That's just weird.
  19. Drtooth

20. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I'm seeing a broken link.