1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Drtooth, Jun 25, 2013.

1. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

Actually, Big Mo and Sweetums are sharing the Gulag stage...:grr:

muppetlover123 likes this.
  2. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Urrgh! Why must iDevices always get the late update? Android users used to get it late, but now we do! It's not fair for either side. Just release them at the same time!

Sorry for being so testy, I just REALLY want to digitize Sweetums.

3. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I think they're trying to avoid getting their servers pounded too hard with too many updates being downloaded at once. Spreading them out lightens the load. At least, that's what I'd guess.

I think that Big Mo was intended to be Sweetums, and had to be changed for whatever reason. I look forward to seeing whether Sweetums looks like a repurposed Big Mo or has all-new art.

4. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Yesterday, I accidentally bought Durwood Clapper for diamonds on the new stage...I was not a happy camper, because that was 150 FREAKING DIAMONDS!!! I emailed the support, hoping they could do something. Less than 24 hours later, they reversed the transaction. This is one of the many reasons I love this game, because the creators are so kind!!!

5. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

So far I have all the lower level muppets (Coins and Whatnots) plus Mahna Mahna and Sweetums. Rizzo is digitizing as I type this. I felt so accomplished, but then I saw Jamie's stage...

6. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Wow, good job! It must be a cool looking stage!

Hmmph. Meanwhile us over on Apple devices still can't get get it, or even view other peoples' Gulag stages. This better be up by Monday...

7. rexcrk

rexcrk Well-Known Member

I just downloaded the update, haven't started playing though. This was quite a surprise, I wasn't expecting a new stage so soon!

But what's this about finding Constantine? I've never seen him pop up or anything. I'm playing on my iPhone if that makes any difference... where do you actually find Constantine? lol

8. SkeetScootSquat

SkeetScootSquat Active Member

To find Constantine,look in the background. Sometimes he is hard to find. Oh,and I finally finished getting all the characters in the kitchen exept for Lew... The only special edition muppet I have is Janice for the Muppet Theater. Drat!I have onlocked all four stages but only two are complete(Muppet Theater and Kitchen).

I now have the fifth stage. Wahoo!

9. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

My phone got the Big House stage a few days ago.

Wow, The Wall background includes a few characters who can't be digitized yet, like Wayne, Wanda, and Uncle Deadley. The Wall also has a few small characters I can't identify. I'm thinking maybe they're members of the baby band, but one of them looks a little tall to be a baby.

SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  10. Slackbot

There's a redheaded boy who looks like a graduate of Benson's Baby Band. As I recall, he can be seen during the Loretta Lynn episode of TMS, when she sings One's On The Way.

11. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

I have no clue if this has been posted already but i have a theory on digitizing..... the more higher level the muppets are that you need to make the new one the more likely you will get them... because on the Big House stage I got Walter on my first try because the muppets that were needed to make Walter were like level 7 or 8..

jvcarroll likes this.
  12. Slackbot

I've seen that theory before. In my experience, it doesn't hold water. All my characters are at level 15, and it's no easier synthesizing the higher level characters than it was when they were at 4.

I just got Sweetums! Now to go for Mahna Mahna, and probably get a swarm of Kizzys and rats.

13. muppetlover123

I have Walter and am getting Mahna Mahna then Beaker Piggy and Constantine and I will have all the characters for the Big House!

14. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

With a back log of food (20,000,000 +) I took all new Muppets I digitized right to level 15 as I placed them on the stage. I got Sweetums, Mahna Mahan, Walter, Rizzo, and Beaker all on my first try. It took me two tries to get Piggy and Constantine...

Granted I have the Android version, I don't know if it would be different for iOS users... but I tend to agree with muppetlover123;)

muppetlover123 and jvcarroll like this.
  15. muppetlover123

I have android version too

16. SkeetScootSquat

I'm getting Bo for the Muppet theater... He's currently digitalizing...

17. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Holy crap, it's Marvin Suggs!
    [​IMG]

18. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Okay... someone... can we please take the "not available Stateside" comment out of the title finally? This has been available Stateside for quite some time.

And YAY to the Marvin Suggs thing.

SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  19. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

My suggestion would be you contact Phillip as he has the ability to change a thread title without having to select each and every single post through pages and pages of posts just to make that title change happen. :sigh:

20. SkeetScootSquat

miracles happen,and this miracle is in the form of a mustachioed blue-skinned muppaphone-hitting muppet!