My Progress

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Actually, you gave me the idea on how to construct this set years ago, Buck! Can you believe I've been planning it since this link from 2005!
Yes I can especially considering that "massive scaled city block set" I mentioned in the thread is only now in the early stages of construction (at last!).

Melonpool

Reaction score
It's really weird because I feel like I did almost nothing on this project up until about 8 months ago... it seems weird that I would stew over something like this for 4 years, then attack it with such a passion again. Of course, most of the work I've done recently has been because I finally moved into a house with a garage.

But progress is progress!

Jinx

Reaction score
Better still are houses with studios. I understand that a studio can be converted to a garage, if necessary!

Melonpool

Reaction score
Still chugging along. Having our first cast script reading on Saturday. Very cool to actually be getting to this stage of production! Here's a short clip of me messing around with one of my old puppets and a standee, testing camera lenses. If you haven't already, you might want to invest in a wide-angle lens for your productions -- best $25 I ever spent!

http://melonpool.blip.tv/file/3603469/

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Melonpool...I really like your uniqueness with your theme. It feels like a comic with the name and the characters. I really dig your whole concept to incorprate puppets as a live comic strip. Kudos!

charlie bird

Reaction score
Awsome work melonpool.I didn't see her in the first one, is she a new character.
Thank you