My sister's boyfriend blew it (I coulda' met Bob!)

Vic Romano

Reaction score
My sister's boyfriend is an okay guy, but he's been striking out with me lately and he just struck out BIG time.

I work for the Salvation Army and used to be heavily involved with them, playing in the brass band. Anyway, my family is still heavily involved, and so is the guy my sister is dating. In fact... he just played at an event where Bob McGrath was the special guest! He's got pictures of him and Bob all over his Facebook page! He never told me about the event, that he met Bob or anything! And he said on the page that "For those of you who are morons, Bob McGrath is Big Bird from Sesame Street. You're Welcome!" Oh my God... this kid's killing me! :mad::rolleyes:

BEAR

Reaction score
My sister's boyfriend is an okay guy, but he's been striking out with me lately and he just struck out BIG time.

I work for the Salvation Army and used to be heavily involved with them, playing in the brass band. Anyway, my family is still heavily involved, and so is the guy my sister is dating. In fact... he just played at an event where Bob McGrath was the special guest! He's got pictures of him and Bob all over his Facebook page! He never told me about the event, that he met Bob or anything! And he said on the page that "For those of you who are morons, Bob McGrath is Big Bird from Sesame Street. You're Welcome!" Oh my God... this kid's killing me! :mad::rolleyes:

Oh man! That bites! But what gets me is what he wrote on the page. That's just sad.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*headslap* Well someone is a moron... and it ain't you, Vic... YEESH! :rolleyes: That's a crying shame. Tell this sister to dump the dude. Pronto.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh my. Oh there are no words on this one Dave. WOW. Someone needs to straighten that kid out!

MrsPepper

Reaction score

Your story makes me want to hit my head on the desk...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**leans forward, but with no desk in front, topples off the chair onto the floor**

Hey, Prawnie! That wasn't very nice. I think I have a bump on my head now...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
**leans forward, but with no desk in front, topples off the chair onto the floor**

Hey, Prawnie! That wasn't very nice. I think I have a bump on my head now...
Aww, here, have some tea... one lump or two? :hungry: :crazy:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
So I commented on the page that he needs to tell me things like this before I posted this thread, and he still hasn't even responded to me. This could be my brother-in-law someday, guys.

Did I mention I lost the opportunity to MEET BOB MCGRATH?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
At least you tried settin' him straight by commenting on the photo. Yeah, saw that reply already. Heh... :grouchy: