My sister's boyfriend blew it (I coulda' met Bob!)

StreetScenes

Reaction score
I don't even know who Bob is on Sesame Street
and i was gonna say, i never even heard the name bob mcgarth ever used in the muppet world. so now i am very confused.
! this is a saddening and troubling trend that i hope the classic clips on youtube & the workshop website will fix. i went to see him at Sesame Place this summer, and had never been there so i asked someone where bob's concert was going to be and they were like "who's bob?" i just about died. i wasn't aware that it was possible not to know bob from sesame street, he was such a part of my childhood and was always my favorite cast member, but now that he's only in one episode a year i guess kids wouldn't get to know his character (or susan's for that matter). of course, this was a park employee, so there's just no excuse.

I didn't know Bob lived in Jersey. Do you know what area (stalks!)?
his website says he lives in Teaneck, which makes sense--i would think a bunch of people who work on the show must live within commuting distance from new york.

man, i totally would have gone to this too, if i had known. this is bob's third appearance this year that i would have gone to but i only found out about from the reviews afterwards. the problem is that they're never publicized online in a way that anyone can find them. now that he's got a blog and everything, if only he'd announce his upcoming appearances--because the venues don't--it would make ss fans in the mid-atlantic very happy!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I didn't know Bob lived in Jersey. Do you know what area (stalks!)?

We missed Bob by one week two years ago at Sesame Place. :frown:
There does seem to be a lot of NJ/Muppet connections...Perhaps the rumours are true and the Muppets really are secretly funded by the mob?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Shh... ix-nay on the afia-may! :wink:

Edit: Hey, 5k posts!