My sister's boyfriend blew it (I coulda' met Bob!)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Now there's a guy who really needs to go back and watch Sesame Street for one show. He'll see who Bob is.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
AARGH! How could somebody get that wrong! * Rips out hair and eats it*

Kiki

Reaction score
Grrrr! People! Humanity! Why...? That's horrible man, I'm sorry. I hate it when people do that. -_-

Mokeystar

Reaction score
How frustrated you must be! :grouchy: A similar thing happened to me years ago when Frank Oz was visiting a movie theater that my brother-in-law worked as the MANAGER! I think he was promoting one of his movies from the early 90s. Same sort of thing--- He told me about it weeks later in question form. "Hey, do you know that I met Frank Oz?" I coulda throttled him for not letting me know that I could have met him, too!

I see you live in New Jersey (and so does Bob!). Anyway, I think Bob makes a yearly showing in the summertime at Sesame Place in PA. So depending on how far you live from there, you might want to think about going to their site and seeing when and if he's going to show up. I think they update it every month or so. If you really want to meet him, I know he does a meet and greet when he's there. It would definitely be worth the admission price!

vaati64

Reaction score
oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. Ya know, I don't even know who Bob is on Sesame Street (simply because I have no recolection of watching Sesame Street when I was a kid) but even I know that he's not Big Bird! Sheesh!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aaaaahahahaha! That cracks me up so much! He thinks Bob is Big Bird! :zany:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
How frustrated you must be! :grouchy: A similar thing happened to me years ago when Frank Oz was visiting a movie theater that my brother-in-law worked as the MANAGER! I think he was promoting one of his movies from the early 90s. Same sort of thing--- He told me about it weeks later in question form. "Hey, do you know that I met Frank Oz?" I coulda throttled him for not letting me know that I could have met him, too!

I see you live in New Jersey (and so does Bob!). Anyway, I think Bob makes a yearly showing in the summertime at Sesame Place in PA. So depending on how far you live from there, you might want to think about going to their site and seeing when and if he's going to show up. I think they update it every month or so. If you really want to meet him, I know he does a meet and greet when he's there. It would definitely be worth the admission price!
I didn't know Bob lived in Jersey. Do you know what area (stalks!)?

We missed Bob by one week two years ago at Sesame Place. :frown:

Nick22

Reaction score
and i was gonna say, i never even heard the name bob mcgarth ever used in the muppet world. so now i am very confused.