My Space/Facebook?

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I've been on Facebook for probably at least a year now and there are still things everybody else seems to get but me. I'm like "How did you do that?" or even "How did you even FIND that?" :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Kate... I think, not entirely sure, you have to click on the Take This Quiz link. Allow it access, then take the quiz. Click on Continue to Results. After that, I'm thinking there must probably be a Publish button/link which makes it public for all to see as a status. Doden't rully bother me not seeing it as my own status though. Meh. *Huggles.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
There's a link that says add to profile, but it doesn't show up on your status. Just asking because I like to read other peoples' as they come up. Thanks though.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, there you go then. *Twiddles around. Night all. :halo:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah yes, and that was the other thing I wanted to ask. How do I send gifts? I don't think it's working like it should.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I think this is the right thread for it so...

I have a Myspace question. How do you implement backgrounds that take up all of the space, something like http://www.myspace.com/therealstevenwilson, where the text is white and background entirely black? If anyone could help I would really appreciate it. Thanks. :smirk:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Alright, here I go again... lol
It seems most of my updates are disappearing. I'll post, and I'll see it for a while, but if I leave the page and come back to it, I'll see everyone else's but mine. Is anyone else seeing mine? Also it's inconsistant. I updated 3 times or so yesterday, and I only saw one. Are they showing up for other people? *sigh* I feel kinda cut off...
:cry:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kate. If it makes you feel better, I have the same experience. My status updates are there after I post them, but disappear upon subsequent visits later on, especially after turning off the computer. However, if you go to your Profile link, you should have all your status updates in descending order.

Hope this helps.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Alright, cool, but I'm moreinterested in whether other people can see them. For example, I asked a question on FB about a technical problem I was having, and wasn't sure if I could expect an answer.
As for your posts, all that I've seen from you lately is School of Wizardry updates. Does that sound rigt?