My Space/Facebook?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Awww, thanks Ed. We're proud of you, too!
:smile:
Ailie, I'd like to add you as a friend, but I'm afraid I can't find you. The problem with people posting links to their accounts elsewhere is that they are friends only. This is great for security, (one of the reasons I prefer Facebook over the idea of Myspace), but it doesn't do much for people on the outside, so to speak.
:smile: Thanks.

As for me, my page is what Beth described, I believe, as "simple and clean". I have it mostly as a way to keep a connection with friends from MC, college, high school, and I've also found some people I know from elementary school on there!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Fraggie. You can do what I did... Click on the link Rabbit posted above. When it takes you to the new browser window with the results, locate Ailie's name and then click on the Add Friend button/link. You can add a message so she'll know who it is. Then click on "Add as Friend" when done and you should get a "Friend Requested" message. Hope this helps.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah yes, I thought of that too, but when I tried it, I couldn't actually find a user name. Oh well, I guess if it worked for you, I'll try again...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Funny weird. LMK if you need help, you could always crash through my own friends list though. *Hugs to Fraggie and Ailie.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah, now I got it! I guess it gives you a different view when you're already logged in, versis when you log in on the page, if that makes sense. Thanks Ed!
:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No prob.
BTW: Just found a funny new gift app Bo created, the Moppet gifts. Might create one meself later.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh, that reminds me, how exactly do you add an application to your page? I tried with the hourly muppet one, and the best I could figure out how to do was become a fan of it, so that it is listed on my wall. Is that the best I can do?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No! You can certainly do better than that. If you find an application on someone else's page you might be interested in, click on that link first. After that...
1 Either try sending something with it if it's an app that sends people gifts or whatever else constitutes a "sign-up" action for that particular app. It'll take you to the appropriate ansillary page to add that app.
2 Locate the "Add this Application" or "Allow" button towards the bottom of the page. Click on that, then check the info boxes you're willing to give the app. Tip: If you check the mark to place the app in your lefthand side, that'll place the application towards the top of your profile. If you check to place a link beneath your name, that'll place the app towards the bottom of your profile page.

And I'm gotsta get rid of Name Analyzer, that's being turned into something else I'm no longer interested in keeping.
And where exactly do you find the Become a Fan? I'm awed at the things my friends constantly keep adding that way.

Davina

Reaction score
there should have been a little blue tab just above the "become fan" button (on the right side of the screen) that said "go to application" click that and allow access and that should add it to your page

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hey, just bumping this up with another question. I'm able to add aps to my profile, but How do you add quizes and other such aps to your status on the home page? Thanks.