My Space/Facebook?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I have added you to the Facebook group Ed! If anyone else wants to join us just let me or Prawnie know!

Davina

Reaction score
I'm just on myspace... signed up for it originally to keep an eye on the step kids.. i really don't use it for much though.. a few fan groups (weird al, terry pratchett, terry angus, muppet news flash...) stuff like that... have run into a few old friends on there as well, but i don't spend a lot of time there..
hubby gets pestered there more then I do.. heh...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sent invites to my friends... Hey Beth, how come there's no link to add you or send you a friend request? Oh well, guess you can function your page on your own, just curious.

Also... Anybody interested in Fluff Friends?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Sent invites to my friends... Hey Beth, how come there's no link to add you or send you a friend request? Oh well, guess you can function your page on your own, just curious.

Also... Anybody interested in Fluff Friends?
I'm not sure Ed, I'll have to look into that. I'll send you a friend request, might have something to do with the way I show up in searches or something. I'll check it out. I'd love to have you on my friend list!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yep, I just checked and for some reason I had myself as not showing up in search pages and things like that. I fixed it, but sent you a friend request anyway.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh my God, Ed! Was that you that I got that e-mail from? I thought of you, but I figured the chances of it being you were slim, and dismissed it as spam.
:embarrassed: I'm so sorry! You see, I didn't even want one, but my cousin who was one of the "cool kids" talked me into it in high school, and my page is rully the sort of terrible thing that should never be online! Sorry once again you had to look at that!

I hope you don't mind, but I'm not really into those types of sites, and I doubt I would be able to remember my name/password, so I'm going to have to decline. Thanks for thinking of me though! Maybe eventually; perhaps after the school semester ends.

Pork

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree, I don't make have people as friends unless I actually know them.

Telly

Reaction score
I'm up for chatting with new people. Go ahead and add me if you have Facebook.