My stress-control course

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Natural World

21. What is a spider doing when it is "ballooning"- expanding its stomach, preparing to attack or travelling?

22. What part of the sunflower can cooking oil be made from?

23. What molluscs do the most valuable pearls grow in?

24. What is the medical term for "loss of memory"?

25. What's the name of a fin on a fish's back?
21. We don't know. Expanding its stomach seemed to be the obvious answer, but perhaps a bit too obvious. So we guessed travelling thinking perhaps as it flew through the air on web strand to strand it might resemble a big air balloon with basket.:wink: Major Colin remarked when I talked to him that they don't actually give us the answers at all and that he thought he should try to find them. Perhaps I'll be able to tell him my friends have confirmed most if not all of them.:smile:

22. seeds

23. oysters

24. amnesia

25. dorsal

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Games and Hobbies

26. What are the three attack positions in netball?

27. What's the colour of the ball that's sunk last in snooker?

28. What did horses have to pull, in what is considered the earliest form of horseracing?

29. What colour moves first in a chess game?

30. What common toy, once a Filipino fighting weapon, has a name which means "come come"?
26. We left this one blank

27. black

28. chariots

29. white

30. This one we also left blank

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
Wow cool.. thanks for starting to put the answers. They are really interesting!

Ok, if you don't mind, I think I'll answer just a few that I know, too!

8. Writing musicals
11. The brain
19. Can I guess and say sing?
20. Head! :big_grin:
24. I'm gonna say amnesia. I'm not sure if that's the answer they're looking for, though.

I also did know Charlie Sheen is Emilio Estevez's brother and I was pretty sure about red for Pizza Hut's roof, too, hehe.
Of course you can start answering them my sister dear.:smile:

So between my sister Caroline and our friend Michelle I have confirmation of the right answers for five of these questions and a couple not fully resolved yet. But somebody else may be able to help us. I think this will be fun for us. :excited:

I'll make a list of all the right answers we agree upon later on when some more replies are made. HOORAY!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:excited: Well today I go to worship at the Salvation Army church at 10am to get my certificate presented to me.
Major Colin is pleased about doing it within the context of a church service. It may help to persuade some of the others who are doing it to see it all through to the end. I hope so.

I'm looking forward to the experience.:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
That's so great, Marty! Big congratulations to you! :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Marty ,

I am so happy for you congraguations to you that is so wonderful .
:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you also Michelle. :smile:

And I'm delighted to say the ceremony was very good indeed. I have my Certificate of Completion for the Positive Lifestyle Programme and the sermon and hymns and prayers all spoke to me as well.
I know that whatever hardship comes my way that God can see me through all of it positively. :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
That is so wonderful, Marty. Yaaaay... good for you! :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah that's great, congrats! I need to find some outlet to do important work like the Salvation Army does.