My stress-control course

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hi heralde. I've tried to PM you to say hello once or twice but your box has been full up. But let me say I think of you as a caring friend and God bless you. :smile:

May he also bless you and William Caroline. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've just been back to Salvation Army this morning.
When I showed my certificate to my mother and a priest friend of ours they said I should get Major Colin to sign and date it. I hadn't consciously thought about it but they're right. It would make it more significant especially in later years to come when I see how long ago it was when I received it.
So I gave it to Colin before the church service and he said he had realized it wasn't signed and had meant to sign it for me last week after church was over but forgot with the cake we shared for a Salvo couple's wedding.
But he did sign it and dated it out as March 2007 and promised if I attend worship again next week he will even have it laminated for me. Won't that be great? :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
That's so great that you did get it signed and dated. And getting it laminated will be wonderful! How nice that he offered to do that for you! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's great Marty! I'm so happy that you going to get it laminted!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm pleased about it too. :smile:
BTW anybody else care to give some answers to the trivia questions. Sure would be fun if I could get a serious discussion about them going.:excited:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
I've just been back to Salvation Army this morning.
When I showed my certificate to my mother and a priest friend of ours they said I should get Major Colin to sign and date it. I hadn't consciously thought about it but they're right. It would make it more significant especially in later years to come when I see how long ago it was when I received it.
So I gave it to Colin before the church service and he said he had realized it wasn't signed and had meant to sign it for me last week after church was over but forgot with the cake we shared for a Salvo couple's wedding.
But he did sign it and dated it out as March 2007 and promised if I attend worship again next week he will even have it laminated for me. Won't that be great? :big_grin:

Oh Marty that is so great about your singning it and laminated that is so wonderful i am so glad that this course has been so good for you and how many friends that you have made though it.

You are such a awsom person marty i am glad that i know you .

you are such a great brother in Christ
michelle

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've been to worship again and Colin gave me the certificate beautifully laminated. :smile:

I plan to attend worship there regularly in addition to my own Catholic Church for awhile. I'm considering where I should settle down with God. But I'm very happy in myself.

Skye

Reaction score
I just want to tell you again, Marty, how totally awesome it is that you've gotten it laminated! I imagine it looks gorgeous! :smile:

It's so wonderful that you plan to worship there regularly now as you discover what you are meant to do. So much luck to you! You will be in my thoughts and prayers. :smile: