National Day of Puppetry Menu

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Wow.....Jamie, it's beautiful.....I LOVE it!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Jamie, that is so gorgeous, with the perfect feel of fantasy and "dignified puppetry"---thank you so much for creatin' this beautiful piece!

:flirt:

Luke

Reaction score
I rarely blaspheme, but OH MY GOD, that is a work of art Jamie - i want to take it off the screen and frame it. Right from the opening animation to all the little details and moving characters that is SPECTACULAR !

Chilly Down

Reaction score
(jaw drops) Wow! I was not expecting this. I thought the next menu wouldn't be till Mother's Day or something. Then when I saw the title of Phil's post, I went to check the front page without reading what it would be like first. I figured, oh, National Day of Puppetry -- he'll probably throw in some non-Muppet puppets into the mix.

But THIS ... this is awesome! We've finally got one with all the fantasy worlds in it. It looks very cool to see the Pugworm next to the Skeksis, or Jen next to the lion from The Storyteller. And of course, my admiration for the Fiery goes without saying. And the owl flying is great, and I really like the MC logo rendered in that style...whew. Are you getting the idea I liked it? :smile:

There have been other menus that were greater technological accomplishments, but this one is by far my favorite. And if anyone was feeling too "cutified" by the Muppet Babies menu, this'll fix 'em right up. :wink: (I like them both just fine.)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I was about to skip this one. Very glad I didn't. This was one of the more hurried menus, but I guess it worked out. I wanted to mix up all the worlds instead of sectioning it too much. Did you see all the extras? Aughra, the mystics, the goblin, the nebri...I wanted to include more, but there wasn't space. We'll see what happens next year. Oh, yeah...and the blue worm is my favorite character from Labyrinth. Had to include him - and he was performed by our good friend Karen Prell.:excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
:flirt: :flirt: :flirt: : LOVED IT!!!!!! How cool can you be Jamie. I thought somthing looked new. I wasn't expecting it. It also blew me out of the waters of Dark Crystal. *laughs* Loved it. Keep up the Awsome, Great, And Most Cheering Moment of my Life. Great Work. :smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
"National Day of Puppetry", that sounds like a holiday that I would invent (I wonder if this means that we'll see National Spoovy Day and Geek Day banners :wink: ).

Anyway, it's an awesome menu!

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
MAN! Jamie, that is the BEST menu you've made yet. And I thought the 5th anniversary one was good.

Honestly, it's great that there's a "fantasy" menu at Muppet Central. It's those characters that make Henson more diverse and more than just "The Muppets," and that's what I love about it.

I love it and bring it back every year at this time (or at least archive it). It's too dang beautiful.