National Day of Puppetry Menu

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I love this menu! I wish it could always be like this! Great job Jamie, Whoever you may be! Man, I need to meet more people around here!

Jake

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie,

What a work of art !

I totaly love this, Fantastic work !

I cant find the Mystics tho !

:big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
You will see three lumps traveling on the Labyrinth side. They are tiny shadows walking toward the castle and logo, right above the fairy.

Mark Filton

Reaction score
I like this for a permanent menu. Maybe we can switch back and forth. I think it is the better one. Very good :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I feel the coolness of seasonal menus is that they are only up for a little while. Also, there's something for everybody with the main menu of 200 rotating characters. Don't worry. It will return and we might use portions of it in a future section, but we need to keep the main page either current or use the classic default arches.

Since I took over the multimedia design duties last September we have included tributes to Steve Whitmire, Joan G. Cooney, Fran Brill and Richard Hunt. More are to come. We have also celebrated Halloween, Thanksgiving, six Christmas menus (Marley & Marley, Emmet Otter, Muppet Cast Choir, Muppet Family Christmas, Moulin Scrooge and Muppet Christmas Carol), New Year's, 20 Years of Fraggle Rock, 5 Years of Muppet Central, Valentine's Day, St Patrick's Day, April Fool's Day, Easter and Puppetry Day. Future scheduled menus include Mother's Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and probably a few more surprises. It depends how much time I have.

I'm really glad to see such enthusiasm. The default main menu is still my favorite. it was quite a chore to program the radnom code and locate (and create in some cases) good versions of all the characters.:smile:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Thanks. I feel the coolness of seasonal menus is that they are only up for a little while. Also, there's something for everybody with the main menu of 200 rotating characters.
Yeah, sometimes when I'm bored, I reload the site to see what characters pop up and I try to know who they are, where they're from, and who's the performer. I've seen Johnny Fiamma and Sam of "Sam and Friends" pop up next to each other. Looks like those two know how to party.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Future scheduled menus include Mother's Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and probably a few more surprises.
Oooh! Oooh! With Fozzie's mom for Mother's Day??:big_grin:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
I saw the Richard Hunt menu, but never saw the Steve Whitmire, Joan G. Cooney, or Fran Brill menus! *gasp* Must have been near the beginning, before I knew the menus were being changed all the time.

We really need to hold a contest to vote for which of Jamie's menus is the best. :smile: Plus, that'll give us a chance to see ones that we missed.

And Jamie's right about the main menu. We take it for granted because we see it so much, but what other menu is likely to give you Yorrick, Leon, the Storyteller's Dog, Fleet Scribbler and Dr. Van Neuter all next to each other? Sometimes I'll hit reload multiple times just to see what happens.

I also hope Fozzie's mom shows up in the Mother's Day menu, but Jamie's probably way ahead of us.

The Mystics are by the fairy? I never even saw the fairy! Good excuse to go check out the menu again...

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Since I took over the multimedia design duties last September we have included tributes to Steve Whitmire, Joan G. Cooney, Fran Brill and Richard Hunt. More are to come. We have also celebrated Halloween, Thanksgiving, six Christmas menus (Marley & Marley, Emmet Otter, Muppet Cast Choir, Muppet Family Christmas, Moulin Scrooge and Muppet Christmas Carol), New Year's, 20 Years of Fraggle Rock, 5 Years of Muppet Central, Valentine's Day, St Patrick's Day, April Fool's Day, Easter and Puppetry Day. Future scheduled menus include Mother's Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and probably a few more surprises. It depends how much time I have.
plus don't forget your other menus on the site Jamie! Pigs in Space, Sesame Street, backstage, EM, TGMC News menu(i love that one!) Collectables, and so on!

I love the white Owl in this one! Great job!

I plan on bringing some puppets to work (pizza place) after my shift Saturday, I'll probably have them come in an order some food! That will leave the manger flabergasted! It always does!

Zack)Rowlf the, loves:flirt: the puppet he won off e-bay made by Terry Angus Dog.:smile:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie,

Will the there be something Special for May 16th ?

I dont think its a day for sadness, But to celebrate the life that Jim had !

see ya