Ned's illness...

muppet baby

Reaction score
thanks for posting about this i have not seen much of these episodes. i had heard about Ned moving though, that is sad .

ok i have a dumb question though it has been a long time sense i watched the early episodes but who exactly was Ned was he a relative or a friend :embarrassed: i love fraggle rock so much i feel stupid for not knowing or remembering about this .

Redsonga

Reaction score
thanks for posting about this i have not seen much of these episodes. i had heard about Ned moving though, that is sad .

ok i have a dumb question though it has been a long time sense i watched the early episodes but who exactly was Ned was he a relative or a friend :embarrassed: i love fraggle rock so much i feel stupid for not knowing or remembering about this .
He was Doc's friend, although sometimes they would have fights:coy:

muppet baby

Reaction score
cool thanks for telling me i thought they had a fight or two :coy: things like that happen sad but at least they remained friends those are the best kind of friends when u can come back after those :wink:

Redsonga

Reaction score
And Sprocket never really liked him but he went along with moving since Doc was his owner and he wanted to see them happy with someone to talk to :smile:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Yes, Ned is Doc's best friend. He moved along with Doc when he and Sprocket moved into the workshop at the beginning of the series.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And Sprocket never really liked him but he went along with moving since Doc was his owner and he wanted to see them happy with someone to talk to :smile:
Hence why Sprocket--despite being happy for his master--always made a weird gurggling sound whenever Ned's last name was mentioned.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hence why Sprocket--despite being happy for his master--always made a weird gurggling sound whenever Ned's last name was mentioned.
*heehee* And yet still liked his bones :wink:.

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
The thing that strikes me as odd, if Ned had astma and left the damp climate, then why did they move to the desert? I mean; according to my doctor, who has been treating my asthma for the last 10 years, the desert is probably the worst place in the world for astma sufferers to pack up and move to. If Ned was to move to Banff (in Alberta Canada) then that would be fine, but moving to the desert just strikes me as odd.

I know that's picking nits, but I was advised that I should at least go to the seaside or the mountains at least once a year because the air here doesn't do my health any favors. I am actually hopeful that next year we can move so that I can get to a climate that is applicable with my asthma. That is, oddly enough, at least in the Fraggle Rock universe, the seaside. :smile: