Need some advice!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
If you have a screen name so noone knows its you what trouble could you get in if you dont mention any names! There could be many muppeteers on here without us even knowing.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Like me. *evil laughter*

Bea:zany:{You'll never know...}regard

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Having worked in a major retail store I learned that it is perfectly okay to voice your opinion...as long as it goes along with the company's. Okay, that's my cynical approach to the matter.

First of all, it's flippin' awesome that you did work with the Muppets.

Secondly, this is a righteously awesome site. Even if you don't want to spill the beans on the JHC and want to avoid stepping on people's toes, you can still get in on a lot of fun games and conversations. Though we may all want to hear the nitty-gritty details from behind the scenes with the Muppets, you don't necessarily have to give that information away to be our friend.

Welcome to Muppet Central, Greg J!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Having worked in a major retail store I learned that it is perfectly okay to voice your opinion...as long as it goes along with the company's. Okay, that's my cynical approach to the matter.

First of all, it's flippin' awesome that you did work with the Muppets.

Secondly, this is a righteously awesome site. Even if you don't want to spill the beans on the JHC and want to avoid stepping on people's toes, you can still get in on a lot of fun games and conversations. Though we may all want to hear the nitty-gritty details from behind the scenes with the Muppets, you don't necessarily have to give that information away to be our friend.

Welcome to Muppet Central, Greg J!
Hear hear.

*raises glass*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
Speak your mind, man. They can't throw you in the dumps for your honest opinion. If you want to bash the Muppets then don't do it here, but don't be silent just because you're afraid to offend. If you do offend someone then they should take the time to understand your point of view.
Right on! Testify!! :smile:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
He has been here for two years... :smirk:
This is true. However, I have never had the opportunity to meet Greg J, despite the fact that he has been a member here much longer than I have. Since he mentioned that he would like to visit and post more frequently, I took the opportunity to welcome him to do so.

If you want to know the honest truth, I did not realize Greg J had indeed been around so long until you pointed it out, Vic Romano. I simply noticed the date of the post and assumed Greg J was fairly new. My response above is the response I'd have given had I wanted to cover my tracks and avoid looking like a moron. :big_grin:

I have learned a valuable lesson today: I must always look at the date of membership rather than assume someone is new. Good day.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I didn't mean to be rude; sorry guys, I was bein' funny but forget that sometimes text doen't convey certain emotions. :embarrassed: :wink: