New Disney parks muppets PVCs?

Bellygrub

Reaction score
I couldn't find the thread where we discussed these figures in detail...however I just wanted to let people know that the set has been repackaged and is now available in Disney Stores.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
at Disney Stores? Really... I knew they sold them online but...wow...I got to get some of these

Drtooth

Reaction score
I couldn't find the thread where we discussed these figures in detail...however I just wanted to let people know that the set has been repackaged and is now available in Disney Stores.
If this is true, then it's ALL I asked for.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
they are...i have a set my sister got me at walt disney world...i think they are in the Muppet vision areas

Drtooth

Reaction score
Haven't seen it when I went Yesterday...

I'd HATE if this was that very limited, hard to find, only one store in a hundred set like the Up ones were.

matleo

Reaction score
Is there anyone who's picked these up and could poct a picture of them next to either a) one of the Palisades figurines or b) one ofthe old 1980s Schleich figures just for size comparison. Trying to get an idea of how big they are.

--Matt

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Why can't we find the other threads?!? :confused: Ha ha, crazy. I know somebody took some comparison pics, wasn't it Jamie? And someone before that posted a link that (iirc) showed comparisons between Palisades, Star Wars Muppets, and these new pvc's, unless I'm remembering wrong? :stick_out_tongue:

Back to searching... oh, and I want these TOO!! :big_grin: A set for my Boy AND myself! Lol.

matleo

Reaction score
I don't remember seeing pictures but I DO remember the thread. and yeah it's crazy that we can't find it.