1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Disney parks muppets PVCs?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppetlover123, Jan 31, 2012.

1. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

are these available to buy yet?
  2. Bellygrub Member

I couldn't find the thread where we discussed these figures in detail...however I just wanted to let people know that the set has been repackaged and is now available in Disney Stores.
  3. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

at Disney Stores? Really... I knew they sold them online but...wow...I got to get some of these
  4. Drtooth Well-Known Member

If this is true, then it's ALL I asked for.
  5. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

they are...i have a set my sister got me at walt disney world...i think they are in the Muppet vision areas
  6. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Haven't seen it when I went Yesterday...

I'd HATE if this was that very limited, hard to find, only one store in a hundred set like the Up ones were.
  7. matleo Active Member

Is there anyone who's picked these up and could poct a picture of them next to either a) one of the Palisades figurines or b) one ofthe old 1980s Schleich figures just for size comparison. Trying to get an idea of how big they are.

--Matt
  8. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Why can't we find the other threads?!? :confused: Ha ha, crazy. I know somebody took some comparison pics, wasn't it Jamie? And someone before that posted a link that (iirc) showed comparisons between Palisades, Star Wars Muppets, and these new pvc's, unless I'm remembering wrong? :p

Back to searching... oh, and I want these TOO!! :D A set for my Boy AND myself! Lol.
  9. matleo Active Member

I don't remember seeing pictures but I DO remember the thread. and yeah it's crazy that we can't find it.
  10. The Count Moderator

11. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

They are now being sold at Disney stores! I gotta pick up these guys! :)
  12. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I found out today why I didn't see them.

They sold out THAT FAST. The second they hit, they sold out. And they don't know when they'll get them again.
  13. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Wow! There were only 3 left after I bought mine! :)
  14. Liesbeth New Member

I bought a set at the Disney Store, Antwerp here in Belgium, finally some Muppets stuff, but I only display Fozzie, Gonzo and Rizzo because the others (Kermit, Animal keep falling, they can't stand on their own without falling, pretty frustrating....) anyway I'm glad I got them