New Henson Region 2 DVD's coming this January

King Prawn

Reaction score
The Muppet Show Vol 3 is now up for pre-order on Amazon.co.uk aswell as Blackstar.co.uk, although accoding to Blackstar a 3-set of TMS DVD's will be released on the 26th too and Fraggle Rock is listed for a 26th release although they are both labelled as forthcoming, which I have no idea what this means, I presume it means they are waiting for confirmation of these releases,.

Am I right?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
The Muppet Show Vol 3 is now up for pre-order on Amazon.co.uk aswell as Blackstar.co.uk, although accoding to Blackstar a 3-set of TMS DVD's will be released on the 26th too and Fraggle Rock is listed for a 26th release although they are both labelled as forthcoming, which I have no idea what this means, I presume it means they are waiting for confirmation of these releases,.

Am I right?
Great News :crazy: , Very likely this 3-DVD set is to be the "Very Best Of" ones with a fifty-minute compilation, 2 shows, etc. that is already released :frown:

Foodie

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
Great News :crazy: , Very likely this 3-DVD set is to be the "Very Best Of" ones with a fifty-minute compilation, 2 shows, etc. that is already released :frown:
These are just for the UK though right? Has there been any word on US Fraggle Rock DVDs yet? I'd assume they're coming soon with the new 20th aniversary merchandise but I haven't heard squat.
:smirk:

Nick :smirk:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Foodie said:
These are just for the UK though right? Has there been any word on US Fraggle Rock DVDs yet? I'd assume they're coming soon with the new 20th aniversary merchandise but I haven't heard squat.
:smirk:

Nick :smirk:
Yep, Only for the UK at the moment. I don't know about the US :smirk: - SORRY :smile:

King Prawn

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
Yea I figured it had to be that, they did the same thing with the US releases Columbia started releasin (The Time-Life ones)

King Prawn

Reaction score
I can bet almost anything that the cover they'll use will be the same one as the pic used in the center of the Monopoly board minus Pepe.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
Yep, Only for the UK at the moment. I don't know about the US :smirk: - SORRY :smile:
you should have to apologize, look how much we get that you don't!

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
Fraggle Rock is listed for a 26th release
Of course the main question is as this is a UK release will we be seeing our version with Fulton Mackay and the lighthouse or the US version with Gerry Parkes?

Obviously I grew up watching the UK version and for me that is the true Fraggle Rock - over the last few years I've downloaded some of the US episodes but their workshop location never seemed as magical as the UK lighthouse.

But that said it would be interesting to see some more US episodes... but I'd probably enjoy the UK ones more!!! :wink:

Out of interest does anyone know if they are planning season sets or "best of" compilations???

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Douglas Fir said:
Of course the main question is as this is a UK release will we be seeing our version with Fulton Mackay and the lighthouse or the US version with Gerry Parkes?

Obviously I grew up watching the UK version and for me that is the true Fraggle Rock - over the last few years I've downloaded some of the US episodes but their workshop location never seemed as magical as the UK lighthouse.

But that said it would be interesting to see some more US episodes... but I'd probably enjoy the UK ones more!!! :wink:

Out of interest does anyone know if they are planning season sets or "best of" compilations???
I predict earlier in this thread that I will very likely it will US shows along with (with hope) "Down at - Making of FR" as a special feature (Like the UK Best of TMS DVDs).

sarah_yzma said:
you should have to apologize, look how much we get that you don't!
Sorry - I didn't mean it as I'm glad the UK is get great stuff than US . I meant it as "my friend" like. No hard feelings :stick_out_tongue:

King Prawn

Reaction score
I think she meant "shouldn't" this conversation you two are having is a bit :confused: for me, so i'll keep out of it.

oh yea and The Muppet Show Volume 3 YayyyY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: