New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Brinatello

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Brinatello, a newbie here. How is everyone? Good, I hope! I just signed up today, but am no stranger to the Muppets! Thank you for the reply, Phillip. I'm really glad I got to join this forum. I wanted to mention, though, for a username, I tried to type Brina78 or Brinaj78, but it said both usernames were already taken! I decided to try the nick I use at Ninja Turtle forums and it worked. That's okay; the TMNT have a connection with The Jim Henson Company. An awesome one, too!

*waves to JoeyMuppet* Hi! Sorry, I can't reply to PMs yet, but thanks for the warm welcome!

Anyway, see you all around and thank you again, Phillip!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hello all Newbbbbiesssss! *slaps them all on the back* Great to see new Muppet/Fraggle/Sesame Street and other Muppets related stuff.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Beauregard, well, my real name isn't Beauregard, but I am called Beauregard, but I am not THE Beauregard, although my Avatar is THE Beauregard and -

Ignore that last sentence, it was muffed.

Hi! I feel almost like a newbie here myself after such a long absence, due to computer malfunctions. I see there are loads of nebies, and so I welcome them, if they will welcome me.

Hi to everyone else also!

Boy have I missed you all.

Beau

Pianodog

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Pianodog here, brand new member. I'm not entirely new to Muppet Central, though, since I've had it favourited for some time, checking in every so often to check on Muppet news.

I watched every single episode of The Muppet Show religiously as a kid, but then I grew up and forgot all about it. Last year I happened to hear the Muppet Show themesong, or rather an instrumental version of it, and I was shocked at my emotional response. I almost started crying, and all these images from my childhood, Muppet-related and otherwise, flashed before my eys. Instant, acute nostalgia! So I bought the first season of The Muppet Show, was charmed once more, and am now, for the second time in my life, a Muppet fanatic.

My favourite Muppets? :smile: and :sympathy: .

Pianodog.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Gonzo: My whole life flashed before my nose!
Camilla: Burg!

--

Yup, I know that feeling, there are so many times when I forget why I found the Muppets again, then something will trigger a response like that and...well, the Muppets are just so amazing, they just Connect!

Nice to meet you PianoDude!

Beau

Skye

Reaction score
Just want to say a welcome to all the other fellow newbies, and thank everyone for their welcomes, as well.

Beauregard, hey, I've seen many of your older posts around. I'm glad you made your way back here!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Skye said:
Just want to say a welcome to all the other fellow newbies, and thank everyone for their welcomes, as well.

Beauregard, hey, I've seen many of your older posts around. I'm glad you made your way back here!
Hi Caroline! Thanks for noticeing! *Fozzie voice* It's nice to be noticed. *end Fozzie voice* *removes plastic nose, glasses and wax-lips*

So, you came back to Muppets through MCC?

Skye

Reaction score
hehe, cute Fozzie voice... it was perfect, ya know!

Yeah. Well, more like I discovered the Muppets through MCC, since I was about 7 when I saw that movie. Unfortunately I wasn't around for the intro of things like the Muppet Show, The Muppet Movie, etc... I do wish I had been, though!

rollingchild

Reaction score
Rollingchild's Favorite Sesame Street Video

Category: Sesame Street via Classic Sesame Street

Hi, My name is Rollingchild, and my favorite Classic Sesame Street Video involves gymnastics. It's called "The Count Counts 4 Kids Rolling On A Yellow Tumbling Mat". This is seen on Sesame Street Episode 1093 (letters K, N & Number 4, season 9) originally on PBS on 12/28/77 which was on Noggin via Sesame Street Unpaved. Really loved that Sesame Street Skit.When this Sesame Street skit, The Count Counts 4 Kids Rolling On A Yellow Tumbling Mat, will be on DVD?

David Ho
rollingchild