New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Poizonapple said:
:concern:Hello all... I just now registered to the Muppet Central Form. The only guess I have is; WHY HAVE I NOT DONE THIS SOONER?
Just this afternoon my daughter, co-workers, and I were talking about the beloved 80's and, of course, the Muppet's and Fraggle Rock came up. My daughter, only being 12, didn't who/what Fraggle Rock was. It made me sad cause there is nothing better then FR. So, like the good Mom the I am, I jumped online so she could see them and then I was going to order them fom NetFlix. However, that is when I saw the forum to help bring them on to DVD (that is my next stop). That made me REALLY sad.
Anyways, I thought I would share my little moment with you. I plan to visit regularly and hope that FR is soon brought to DVD. SOON!
Hi Poizonapple, welcome to Muppet central!:smile:I actually one Season one of Fraggle Rock You can find it at any Walmart, Best Buy, Media Play or where ever DVD box sets are sold. You can also get them online at places like Amazon, and remember, Season Two comes out sometime around September. I hope I could be of some help.http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=br_ss_hs/002-3742329-1084858?platform=gurupa&url=index%3Dblended&keywords=fraggle+rock&Go.x=15&Go.y=13. Well you can just type it under search, sorry for the inconvenience:embarrassed:

izzbee

Reaction score
Hi....

I have been watching Sesame Street since the very first episode when I was a year olf..that my parents said aired at night, so that moms and dads would be home to check out this groovy new show that was starting up...most of my memories are incredibly fond ones and it has been great lurking about on this forum and reading other peoples memories...I just posted on a thread re: people's favorite animated sketches..because I'm interested in finding if people remember the crazy obscure stuff that I do...even the things that used to scare us when we were little....(cartoon about the word "danger" anyone?)

I've also recently discovered YouTube's wealth of clips and am loving that too.

Great job here, though,....looking forward to spending lots of time here! :smile:

javianconnolley

Reaction score
Sleeping Bert

I am new to the website and after recently discovering all of the classic Sesame Street vignettes on YouTube, I'm looking for a particular Bert and Ernie Skit. Though I'm not sure of the message or educational content of the skit, it begins with Ernie coming into the apartment and finding Bert sleeping in his chair. For some odd reason seeing Bert's uni-brow (without his eyes) would send me crying to my room - I was only 2 or 3 at the time. For the sake of nostalgia (and to use it to traumatize my own children - just kidding) I would like to see this skit once again and perhaps own it if that's possible.:frown:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, I don't know about seeing it. There's a nostalgic Sesame Street DVD coming out, don't know if it's out already or if the skit's on that, or you could possibly find it on Youtube. In the meantime, they play the skit often on Muppet Central Radio, without the unibrow, of course lol.
Other than that, enjoy the forum, and we hope to see you, as well as everyone else, around!

Reaction score

Hello everyone!

I watched Sesame Street all the time while I was growing up in the 1980's and was glad to hear that there will be a "Classic Sesame Street" DVD coming in October - but I wish it would come out sooner! Looking forward to seeing what will be on it.

Michael Ducker

iwannabegs

Reaction score
Heyyyy!

I'm Taylor and I'm 17. I got into "Sesame Street" and the "Muppet Babies" when I was very young and I still contrinue to be thrilled by them! YouTube is AMAZING and has helped me remember episodes perfectly! Looking forward to posting more! :wink: