New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

theprawncracker

Reaction score
A big jolly MC welcome to all of the new members! And to all who don't know I'm the one to talk to if you're giving free money away...:crazy: :wink:

roastnebrie

Reaction score
Hey gang!

its me rob! Iknow i havent posted anything in a while,im not very good with this computer and am not even sure this will get through but i just wanted to let you know that i log on every day to see whats going on.

Shirley U Jest

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

:smile: This looks like a perfect place for a first post. Hi all of you wonderful Muppet Fans. I am glad to be here. I was refered by a close friend who is a member here. I have been a Muppet lover as long as I can remember. I still watch Sesame Street when I see the puppets, I love Fraggle Rock, I never get tired of Muppet Movies or episodes of the Muppet Show that I have seen over and over, I even have a Launchcast station which plays Sesame Street Music mixed in with my other music tastes. Its allot of fun. I collect plush, especially Henson Plush, New and Vintage. I like to sing, it is my passion. Not much else to say about me. I was looking around this forum, and it looks like so much fun. I hope I can fit right in. Its nice to see so many fans, and so much info. Its like Heaven.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Shirley! Welcome to the forums! I looooove your user name! It's awesome! But I must know, who was the close friend who reffered you to the site?