New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

kateburt

Reaction score
Miss Katie Burt

:mad:

Ello my name is katie but everyone calls me kate, i've been looking for a site like this for ages and i have finally found one.

I come from Jersey as many of you may think New Jersey you are wrong i live on a Island off the coast of Great Britian know as the Channel Islands.

I've loved the muppets ever since i was a child, watching the muppet babies and as my parents found how i enjoyed them so much they introduce the muppets, i've been a fan ever since.

Also i'm hoping that you may be able to help me i am desperate for black and white posters of kermie and piggy and T-shirts please if anyone can help please can you advise, as living in a small Island i am limited on such greatnest.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hellow Craig! It would seem from the other thread that you made, that you've followed this forum long enough to know all the ins and outs of this crazy place, lol! You didn't even ask what a muffin was! *in gushy voice* I'm so proud of you!
Welcome, and I look forward to talking further with you!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow! Lots of new members! Welcome Craig, Kate and Shirley! I really hope you guys have a great time around here! Jump in and have fun!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
Welcome back wwfpooh!!!
Now, I didn't say you HAD to welcome me back, but dang, it sure is awesome to be back.