New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

muppet baby

Reaction score
BooberKnowsBest said:
welcome ffolk! I am also new, but my experience so far has been excellent! hope you enjoy the forums!
i am so glad that you are having a wonderful time here Booker nows best,
this place is wonderul :mad: :smile: :rolleyes:

marycampbell

Reaction score
hi there

Hi all,

I am Mary Campbell. I am a first generation Sesame street, Electric company and Muppets. My faves are Ernie, Fozzie Bear and Animal.:embarrassed:

Pork

Reaction score
welcom aboard marycampbell

love all three of your favourites

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi marrycampbell (AKA) First generation Sesame Street and Electric Company fan! I look foward to learning a lot for somone like you! FOr ever new member there is always somthing new to learn and every member has somthing to contribute to enrich this fourm. So were all real glad you've joined us and I hop you have a lot of fun here!:excited:

Welcome! William:smile:

wes

Reaction score
marycampbell said:
Hi all,

I am Mary Campbell. I am a first generation Sesame street, Electric company and Muppets. My faves are Ernie, Fozzie Bear and Animal.:embarrassed:
Mary to pick a quote from the Great Muppet Caper, You'll Fit right!! not to Happiness Hotel But here at Muppetcentral, Which can be substituted for the Happiness Hotel.:smile:

KnightFall

Reaction score
Wow i can't believe that i registered that long ago and never posted anything well time to fix that. hello all i'm KnightFall and i have been a muppet fan since i first saw the muppet movie when i was five years old and i have been in love with them ever since.

My favorite Muppeteers would have to all of them sorry can't pick just one but if i had to choice i would have to say it would have to be Jim. well i hope i get to speak to alot of you some time and that we can become friends. I hope everyone has a very nice rest of the day.

Skye

Reaction score
Hey KnightFall, welcome! I hope you have an awesome time here with all us crazies! :wink: :smile: