New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

muppet baby

Reaction score
tanuki said:
Hi. I am new member Tanuki and looking forward to joining in your discussions here.
Welcome to the forum you are going to love it here .
I hope that you have a great time i know that i have .

muppet baby

Reaction score
bigjeffy said:
Hi,I'm new to this fourm and I feel very good about being here
Hi big jeffy you are going to love it here i hope that you have a great of time as i have .
:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Welcome to bigjeffy and tanuki!! It's great to have y'all here... hope you enjoy yourselves in this craaaaazy place!!! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi tanuki, it's nice to to have you here with us!

Hi bigjeffy, glad you have joined us!

moppy

Reaction score
Miss Piggy and Kermit's new duet

I'm a big fan of Kermit and Miss Piggy and admire their star studded career. I'm slightly dissapointed, however that their profile on the small screen has (of course, temporarily) taken an ebbe. Maybe this is due to previous and more pressing commitments in Hollywood or maybe they just don't need the money so badly these days.

I, for one, feel the are stars of such broad appeal and versatillity that I would like to see them branch out and connect with the hip and happening fanbase that once launched their careers. It has bee proven in the past that there is deffinite chemistry between them not to mention their vocal abillity, demonstarted in previous duets.

I feel there is public out there yearning for a musical void to be filled in a way that only they can. The charts can only be a better place with them on the top spot and this would certainly be achieved with a cover of Mika's "Love Today".

Come on Miss Piggy and Kermie...Give your public what they want.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Moppy. Welcome to the craziness at MC. Not sure if you're aware, but this thread is meant more for general introductions by you, the recently registered new members, so everybody else can get to know you a little better. You certainly show devotion for the Muppets in your post, mayhaps it would be better suited for another thread where the conversation centers on the Muppets' onair performances (or lack there of). Just a few friendly tips for navigating through these treacherous waters at MC, hope you understand and again... Welcome!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Welcome moppy glad that you are here and you are so right about Kermit and piggy they should have a new deit i hope that they have one soon they are my two all time faverite muppets :smile: :mad:

I hope that you have a great time at this wonderful bourd

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Hi!

Hello, fellow Muppet fans!

Longtime lurker, first time poster.

I've been a Muppet fan my entire life. I was born at the very end of '75, so I was around to catch the first-run eps of TMS. Of course, I also watched "Sesame Street" (and "The Electric Company" and "Mister Rogers").

I am a lifelong New Englander (and proud of it!), and, as my profile says, am a die-hard film buff. My favorite filmmaker is Brian De Palma, hence my user name (the protagonist in one of De Palma's most underrated films, Phantom of the Paradise, a '70s comedy/horror flick with rock music starring Paul Williams, who also wrote the brilliant music & lyrics).

My favorite Muppets are too many to mention, but a few that spring immediately to mind are Dr. Teeth, Uncle Deadley, Statler & Waldorf, Beaker, Wayne & Wanda, Gonzo (particularily the first season incarnation of the character, where he would eat a rubber tire or smash a vintage automobile with a mallet), Crazy Harry, Bert & Ernie, Lefty the Salesman, Cookie Monster and Dr. Phil Van Neuter, just to name a few...:big_grin:

Anyway, I'm glad to be here, and look forward to participating in your wonderful forums!