New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
HOWDY, everyone. this is my first post here and I wanted to...say HOWDY...

So Hi to all the other muppet fans out there. It's so great to have a place for us all to meet!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Winslow Leach said:
Hello, fellow Muppet fans!

Longtime lurker, first time poster.

I've been a Muppet fan my entire life. I was born at the very end of '75, so I was around to catch the first-run eps of TMS. Of course, I also watched "Sesame Street" (and "The Electric Company" and "Mister Rogers").

I am a lifelong New Englander (and proud of it!), and, as my profile says, am a die-hard film buff. My favorite filmmaker is Brian De Palma, hence my user name (the protagonist in one of De Palma's most underrated films, Phantom of the Paradise, a '70s comedy/horror flick with rock music starring Paul Williams, who also wrote the brilliant music & lyrics).

My favorite Muppets are too many to mention, but a few that spring immediately to mind are Dr. Teeth, Uncle Deadley, Statler & Waldorf, Beaker, Wayne & Wanda, Gonzo (particularily the first season incarnation of the character, where he would eat a rubber tire or smash a vintage automobile with a mallet), Crazy Harry, Bert & Ernie, Lefty the Salesman, Cookie Monster and Dr. Phil Van Neuter, just to name a few...:big_grin:

Anyway, I'm glad to be here, and look forward to participating in your wonderful forums!
Hello wilson leach glad that you are here this is a fun place to be i just love it .
i hope that you enjoy your time here .
i have been a muppet fan all of my life as well .
My faverite muppets are to nermous to mention as well, but to name a few ,
Miss piggy a (#1 faverite ) kermit sketter gonzo rolf .

Have fun here i know that i have glad to be posting with you .
Muppet baby

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Welcome to all new members! Hope you have a great time here at the best forum on the net!

muppet baby

Reaction score
FraggleRockRock said:
HOWDY, everyone. this is my first post here and I wanted to...say HOWDY...

So Hi to all the other muppet fans out there. It's so great to have a place for us all to meet!
Hi Fraggle Rock Rock glad that you came on the forum , yes it is such a great place to meet i have loved my time here i just wish i had come on sooner .

Glad to be here any way . looking forword to posting with you .
Muppet baby

ilovekermy

Reaction score
Oh I'm soooooo glad i found this site! Most of my friends just humor me in my love for the muppets.. my absolute fave is Kermit. My best childhood memories among many is watching Sesame street. With all the crazy mixed up things in this world, its good to know that Sesame Street is still on T.V. entertaining and educating. at 29 I still watch it.. i grew up on it, my older neices and nephews have all grown up on it.. My 16 year nephew loves Animal. thats his favorite muppet.. he collects anything Animal. He's much harder to find than Kermit... and now my younger nephews all watch it. In fact its the only 1 hour my sister can get any rest... she can relax and know that her kids are learning something while being entertained.. Even she admits she enjoys it too! Its good clean humor that doesnt offend anyone.
My only prob.. i cant decide who my fav sesame charatcer is besides Kermit!! i love all of them. .they are all endearng and loveable.. Even Oscar the grouch has his moments...