1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Phillip, Sep 6, 2002.

1. Or maybe we should mind our own business!

LOL

;)

:p

:D
  2. grail

grail New Member

Re: LOL

hey, glad to be of service! by the way, i LOVE your sig!

Byron - thanks man, i try!
  3. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Have I asked a question?

I was just looking out for others...

4. Re: LOL

But I have no money to spare, and you know this. lol

(We live about 25 minutes apart, so keep in good communication)
  5. grail

grail New Member

Re: Re: LOL

you could give her your "haunted mansion" picture
  6. Re: Re: Re: LOL

Which one?

lol

7. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

The one with you in the tu-tu..duh :D

-Matt
  8. DirthNader

DirthNader New Member

Hey there. It was suggested that I introduce myself here. I originall posted in the Puppetry thread :rolleyes:

Anyways, I live in Michigan, love the muppets, enjoy good conversation, and am trying to figure out what it is I'm going to do when I grow up ( I'm 28 :p )

My wife and I are expecting our first baby next month and that's really about it...

Oh wait. I went to Muppet 3-D in March and was completely bummed that the don't sell puppets there. HOw ironic. I mean I was prepared to pay as much as it would cost just to have a Gonzo or a Statler.

Oh well, rude awakening.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I know I'll be asking all of you any number of them ;)
  9. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum, Tara! We're so glad you've finally joined us. Oh, and I'm so sorry about the eyebrow and toothbrush thing. If I could I'd karate chop Byron for ya, for that. ;)

Also, welcomes go out to Lunatic Daring and Dirth Nader. LD, so glad you enjoyed your button. Did we actually get to meet at MuppetFest? Dirth, congratulations on expecting your first. Well, I guess it's really you're wife that is expecting. But then I suppose you're expecting something to come out of her too :o ... oh, well you know what I mean. Congratulations!
  10. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

lunatic: >>>My best friend and I were at Muppetfest and had NO idea how many fanatics were out there, and how we paled in knowledge by comparison, it was truly mind blowing! We were so glad to get the Muppet Central buttons which led us here, and after some procrastination due to the fact that I had never been on a newsgroup before, here I am.<<<

Aw yes, those muchos cool MC pins! I still have my Beaker one on my jacket. And hey, if you thought last year' sMuppetfest was happening, just wait to ya see what JHC and Creation Ent have in store for next years...ooh boy! Anyways, good to see ya on MC and hope to see ya at MF2003!

>>>Cory - HAHA! The Floridians are gaining on the Californians! Mods and the Rockers, we must fight! "There really isn't much of a difference between us!" "YES THERE IS! THATS WHY IM A MOD!!!" LoL <<<

If mod still means wearing black and being artistic I guess that woul dbe more my bag baby!
  11. SuprGro78

SuprGro78 New Member

No fair, I have a brother named Byron too, but he's not fun or cool. He's just old and boring.
  12. ROFL!!

Cindy, I totally forgot about that!! Thanks so much for the biggest laugh o' my day so far! :D

*snicker*

Hey, can you pleeeeeeeease commute to that hearin' aid center in Minnesota so's we can live those good ol' days again? Lol :)
  13. Lol, sorry, Chelle...(maybe he's a Bert...)
  14. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Go back to Minnesota?! Why? So you can make fun of my accent ("...and the operator will assist yooouu.")? Or so you can harass and scare my co-workers? Boy, that was fun! :D *hides my toothbrush from yoouu*:p
  15. LOL!! I forgot about that tooooo!

"Hi, you've reached Cindy Harns, I'm either on the phone or away from my desk, but (if you'll leave a message I'll get back to you) just as soon as possible, or, if you need immediate assistance, press 0---and the pound key---and the operator will assist yoouuu."

LOLOL!!!!!!

It wasn't bad Cindy, it was character!

Really!

It was!

:p
  16. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Well...its not exactly that, but I guess it is kinda that way. But thats also my gig too man! Oh well, I guess we'll just not fight and sit down to a nice viewing of Quadrophenia, which I just won on eBay being its been out of print for 15 years.

Welcome Newcomers!! :D

-Matt
  17. Tonichelle

Tonichelle New Member

Hi!

I'm Toni and I've been a fan of the Muppets since forever! :) I'm 17... and I grew up watching Muppets Show, Muppet Babies, Fraggles... everything! LOL

My favorite memory is when I was little my favorite skit on the Muppet Show was Mahana, Mahana(or whatever it's called) I'd just roll on teh floor laughing everytime! :)
  18. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Hey there Toni, and welcome to the loony bin that is Muppet Central!
  19. Tonichelle

Tonichelle New Member

oh thank you for teh welcome! :)

I love Ernie... he's great....

hey... what's the rule on Avatars? I'd love to make myself a muppet avatar asap! :)
  20. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Hmmmm...

I'm not very sure about the whole avatar thing. I'm sure one of our fine moderators can help you out!

(and if not them, maybe someone else)