New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

SuprGro78

Reaction score
No fair, I have a brother named Byron too, but he's not fun or cool. He's just old and boring.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cindy Chapman
Oh, and I'm so sorry about the eyebrow and toothbrush thing. If I could I'd karate chop Byron for ya, for that. :wink:
ROFL!!

Cindy, I totally forgot about that!! Thanks so much for the biggest laugh o' my day so far! :big_grin:

*snicker*

Hey, can you pleeeeeeeease commute to that hearin' aid center in Minnesota so's we can live those good ol' days again? Lol :smile:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by SuprGro78
No fair, I have a brother named Byron too, but he's not fun or cool. He's just old and boring.
Lol, sorry, Chelle...(maybe he's a Bert...)

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Go back to Minnesota?! Why? So you can make fun of my accent ("...and the operator will assist yooouu.")? Or so you can harass and scare my co-workers? Boy, that was fun! :big_grin: *hides my toothbrush from yoouu*:stick_out_tongue:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cindy Chapman
Go back to Minnesota?! Why? So you can make fun of my accent ("...and the operator will assist yooouu.")? Or so you can harass and scare my co-workers? Boy, that was fun! :big_grin: *hides my toothbrush from yoouu*:stick_out_tongue:
LOL!! I forgot about that tooooo!

"Hi, you've reached Cindy Harns, I'm either on the phone or away from my desk, but (if you'll leave a message I'll get back to you) just as soon as possible, or, if you need immediate assistance, press 0---and the pound key---and the operator will assist yoouuu."

LOLOL!!!!!!

:big_grin:

It wasn't bad Cindy, it was character!

Really!

It was!

:stick_out_tongue:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker

If mod still means wearing black and being artistic I guess that woul dbe more my bag baby!
Well...its not exactly that, but I guess it is kinda that way. But thats also my gig too man! Oh well, I guess we'll just not fight and sit down to a nice viewing of Quadrophenia, which I just won on eBay being its been out of print for 15 years.

Welcome Newcomers!! :big_grin:

-Matt

Tonichelle

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm Toni and I've been a fan of the Muppets since forever! :smile: I'm 17... and I grew up watching Muppets Show, Muppet Babies, Fraggles... everything! LOL

My favorite memory is when I was little my favorite skit on the Muppet Show was Mahana, Mahana(or whatever it's called) I'd just roll on teh floor laughing everytime! :smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Hey there Toni, and welcome to the loony bin that is Muppet Central!

Tonichelle

Reaction score
oh thank you for teh welcome! :smile:

I love Ernie... he's great....

hey... what's the rule on Avatars? I'd love to make myself a muppet avatar asap! :smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Tonichelle

hey... what's the rule on Avatars? I'd love to make myself a muppet avatar asap! :smile:
Hmmmm...

I'm not very sure about the whole avatar thing. I'm sure one of our fine moderators can help you out!

(and if not them, maybe someone else)

:big_grin: