New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

kbagan

Reaction score
John Denver & The Muppets, A Christmas Together

I just found a website that has the DVD of John Denver & The Muppets, A Christmas Together! This is for all you people who have been going crazy searching for it (like I was)....
http://holidaydvds.tripod.com/

charro101

Reaction score
hey, new guy here...

well i'm a new guy here. i just recently discovered this site and it is pretty cool. i have been a muppet fan every since i can remember starting with sesame street. when i was little, my first love was big bird. he is still my favorite muppet ever, and my favorite childhood character. i'm glad to have found this site, maybee now i can connect with other muppet fans like myself. if anyone has a miss piggy pattern, please let me know...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi everybody! Nice to meet you and to get to know a little bit about you, too. Looking forward to seeing more of you around in the future! Have fun!:smile:

MuppetManiacCat

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm 15 years old and i've been a big fan and everything Jim Henson since i was really young.

I'm glad to be here!

hollylime

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm new. I've been watching the muppets since I was a little bit. I grew up watching Sesame Street, and the Muppet movies. I even faintly remember going to see one of the muppet movies in the theatre as a kid, I think it was Muppets take Manhattan.

Rainbow Connection is one of my favorite songs of all time. I love Kermit. He's amazing. And I love The Muppet Family Christmas!

My brother and sister are much younger than me, so when we were all young enough to be living in the house, they were young, and one of our traditional holiday movies was The Muppet Family Christmas! We taped the TV special from TV, so we watched it in its true intended form.

My step-dad claims we still have that old VHS kicking around the house somewhere, but now that we're all older, I've been trying to find it with no luck. I have a couple of the VHS released versions, but as we all know, they are badly edited these days.

finamonster

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to Muppet forum

I've been a puppetmeister for a while.
I do my own show with some of my friends and we perform at festivals
and at our own space in NYC.
Recently we were part of Drama of Works Puppet festival
the Carnival of Samhain with a tiny segment of our show
"Coffina's Haunted Sideshow"( not to be confused with Coffina's Monster
Sideshow" ( a kids version) CHS is scarier.
But both are funny. I am Coffina and we have some puppet monster
and human monsters too.
We perform in December again on Mondays at the Murray street
grill downstairs space. We also do a clown variety show on tuesdays
now( any puppeteers or performers email us at Coffinaclown@gmail.com.
We have a very supportive environment to try new things.
All that is required is a funny or interesting act, and to have a drink (or food)
our friend Arthur has donated the space to us to give us the freedom to
perform and create. Come and see us soon!
It's 10 dollars if you are in the audience only(or 5 with a flyer)
we will be on Theatremania next week.
I will post pics soon.
Kim Blake Catano
Coffina

Shei

Reaction score
Hi-ho! Nice to see soooooooooooo many Muppet fans. :smile: I wonder what the average age here is? Hmmmmm... I'm 30 and the Muppets and Jim Henson are my world still.

I'm from OZ...Tasmania in particular, lucky me! Like most of you some of my earliest memories feature something from either Sesame Street or The Muppet Show. I still watch both...kee hee :wink: Sad I know...or maybe not considering where I am...hmmmm...
My fave Henson character would have to be Cookie Monster. I even have Cookie PJs...in my size too...and I ain't no stick figure either if ya know what I mean! I also still have my first Cookie I got when I was 3 years old. I even fed him......peanut butter sandwiches, jellybabies, biscuits (of course!), chips....Well, I thought if he ate on Sesame Street, why not! I soon found out different. Oh well! Can't say I didn't try eh? :smirk:

That's a quick hello from me, and I'll say a hi to all the other newbies.

KEEP THE HENSON DREAM ALIVE!

moongirl

Reaction score
hello im moongirl

i love the muppets always a fave when i was a kid lol.
i love the swishish chief he was funny. i also wanted to know what were the names of the 2 fuzzy aliens on the phone they always said......yup yup yup
and nope nope nope lol that was so funny lol ttyl:wink: