New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

muppetsrock1212

Reaction score
I'm New and so excited!

Hi Everyone! It is great to be in the company of others who love the Muppets! I hope that we see more and more from the Muppets soon as the world needs them! I am a teacher who loves to sew and shop and I am actually looking for the Happy Birthday song that the Muppets sang "Happy Birthday, Hey, Happy Birthday, Happy happy Birthday to you!" That is what brought me to this sight. So first I will look to see if anyone knows how to find it in the forums and then I will check to see if there is an online store. If anyone has any info on it please let me know!:crazy:

upsaly

Reaction score
I am a newbie to the forum, but no stranger to the world of the Muppets. I grew up watching the Muppet Show, Sesame Street (I had a black lab that would howl along to the opening theme), and Fraggle Rock. I have seen all the movies and my favorite is The Muppet Movie, by far. I think the movie has a very important message ... the bigger you dream, the closer you get to that dream, no matter what obstacles you come across. It is a message I have always held close to my heart.

I look forward to meeting all of you!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to all the new members here at Muppet Central.

MuppetRocks1212, if you're looking for a particular Muppet song, I recommend you ask in the "Lots of MUP3s" thread in the Buy/Sell/Trade section of the forum. Chances are someone might have it and be able to respond quicker to your request there.
Hope this helps and have a good time exploring the rest of MC.

moongirl

Reaction score
hello

im new here you all seem so nice thanks for making me feel welcome
love the muppets they rock good memorys as a kid.
im from canada im married and have 2 kids. i love the swedish chief he was funny:smile:

Lucia

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Lucia. I just joined. I'm not sure what to do on this site, but when I found this site, I was so surprised that so many people liked the Muppets et al and I thought it would be nice to know people I have something in common with, for a change. People think Muppets and Fraggles etc are childish and/or silly, so I don't talk about them to the people I know.

:concern: :halo: :eek: - these are too cute!
Lucia

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi, welcome to all the new members!

Rebecca, I wish I went to your college! I hated my college English classes, therefore usually not doing well in them, failing them, then repeating the process over...

Lucia, I know exactly what you mean! Just this afternoon, the guy setting up my new computer (of all things!) saw some of my SS files and laughed and asked me "Aren't you a little old for Sessame Street?"
It's a bitter struggle, in my opinion, over whether you believe a high public opinion is worth hiding what you love. Personally, I don't think it is, but it still is hard!

Lucia

Reaction score
Hi, welcome to all the new members!

Just this afternoon, the guy setting up my new computer (of all things!) saw some of my SS files and laughed and asked me "Aren't you a little old for Sessame Street?"
:smile:

Well, I'm really very solitary and move around a lot, so I don't care too much, but it's a lonely existence. Lots of people like the Muppets, but I think Fraggle Rock is too childish for them. Anyone who I let close to me will accept that I'm a bit child-like anyway and that's just part of me :stick_out_tongue:.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well Lucia, as I see it, that's one of the great things about MC; we are located all over the world, so no matter where you are geographically, you're bound to have at least one of us living in your vicinity!
I also noticed you joined back in January. If you look on the memberlist, you'll see a lot of people who've never posted here. It's so nice to see someone decide to take a chance and post!
:smile: Hope you stick around here for a while! We're really great people! Promise!
:big_grin:

Kate