New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

muppet baby

Reaction score
I am Natalie and i am from Hamilton Ontario Canada. I am a huge Muppet fan. I wish they would put the Muppets back on Tv so my daughter could enjoy them like I did.
Welcome phoohbear i hope that you have a grea time here this is a wonderful comumity i love Phooh bear to he is very cool :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
''It's not easy being red'''.
Hi, I'm a newcomer here! I've taken a new liking to all aspects of Muppetry, and ever since I came across this forum, I forced myself to join!
Hi My user name is Elmo the Second. I'm Thirteen years old. I know i'm kinda young. But I hope everyone treats me the same. I am just as a big a muppet fan as all of you and I hope to make some new friends
I am Natalie and i am from Hamilton Ontario Canada. I am a huge Muppet fan. I wish they would put the Muppets back on Tv so my daughter could enjoy them like I did.
Hi all I would just like to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Matthew and I'm from North East Ohio. I am an artist that works in oils, acrylics, woodburning and several other mediums. However I cannot afford to support my family on just my art so I work in a factory that builds cabinets \ very boring. I am a life long fan of puppetry namely all of Jim Hensons work and I am also a huge fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000. Recently I decided that I am going to start making puppets and put together a webshow so that I have a creative outlet. These are my first three puppets. http://img218.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dscf0983.jpg I'm just looking for some feedback on them. Looking forward to hearing your opinions.
THanks
Matthew
Hi- I,m new to this forum, but love All the Muppets, especially Count, Miss Piggy, Cookie Monster, ...I have a very hard question which I hope someone can answer. How many Muppets exist? Not counting animatronics or cartoons. Please help if you can. :confused::mad::concern:
Ladies and gents ohtherain has arrived. I am a big but somewhat new Muppet fan as I had only begun to take on an interest in Jim Henson's original Muppets and Sesame Street last year. I have started a Palisades action figure collection and so far have Kermit, Dr. Teeth, Newsman, Clifford, and Pigs in Space with Miss Piggy! Hope to be spending lots of time in these forums and in the future begin to watch Fraggle Rock too.

Thanks for a great forum,
ohtherain
Welcome to you all . I hope that you have a great time here at this great comuity .

Big Bird KH9

Reaction score
Hi poohbear10204. Like you, I am raising a young child, and I'm introducing him to vintage Sesame Street and The Muppet Show, courtesy of the somewhat expensive DVD sets. So there's that, if you can afford it, but also many individual sketches and numbers are posted on Youtube and the Sesame Workshop site. Not quite as nice as having it on TV, unless you use a feed from your computer into a large screen TV, but still possible.

I agree that children should grow up with The Muppets. Even Alice Cooper is OK for a 3 year old, in my opinion.

Kiki

Reaction score
Hello Big Bird KH9 and everyone else... welcome to the board! :excited:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hey Everyone I'm new to the forum and don't know what to write so I'm just gonna say "Hi".
Hi poohbear10204. Like you, I am raising a young child, and I'm introducing him to vintage Sesame Street and The Muppet Show, courtesy of the somewhat expensive DVD sets. So there's that, if you can afford it, but also many individual sketches and numbers are posted on Youtube and the Sesame Workshop site. Not quite as nice as having it on TV, unless you use a feed from your computer into a large screen TV, but still possible.

I agree that children should grow up with The Muppets. Even Alice Cooper is OK for a 3 year old, in my opinion.

welcome , Big Bird KH9 and Baby Sinclair 5 so glad to have you here . Yes i totally agree with Big Bird KH9 that every child should grow up with the muppets .

i hope you both have a wonderful time here .:smile: