New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Ali

Reaction score
I'm new to this. I have a daughter who has autism who is obsessed with all things Fraggle. Currently she is begging me to find Big Badge Company Fraggles. And of course any Mokey with a robe. Anybody have any great ideas?
Thanks a ton.
Ali

EmMonster

Reaction score
Hello!

Well, I guess this thread is for introductions.
Hi, I'm Em, I'm 15 and just started watching Sesame Street and the Muppets again about last year. I watched them when I was a little kid, and now I'm kinda mad that I've been missing out on such muppet awesomeness for years.
I'm gonna try to get my hands on Jim Henson's other projects like Fraggle Rock.
Oh, and I know too many Muppet facts for my own good, and I like to annoy friends with them.:big_grin:
So I guess that's all I have to say about me.

kade619

Reaction score
wow thats so awesome im only 12 but honered to talk to any muppeteer:flirt: thanks for your great work:halo:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Well, I guess this thread is for introductions.
Hi, I'm Em, I'm 15 and just started watching Sesame Street and the Muppets again about last year. I watched them when I was a little kid, and now I'm kinda mad that I've been missing out on such muppet awesomeness for years.
I'm gonna try to get my hands on Jim Henson's other projects like Fraggle Rock.
Oh, and I know too many Muppet facts for my own good, and I like to annoy friends with them.:big_grin:
So I guess that's all I have to say about me.
Tell ya what - Been there done that. And hey if you want some Fraggle goodness many of our members may be nice enough to send you some.

Welcome all the new members! Hope you have a great time here.