New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Misskermie

Reaction score
Um, Hiho! :smile:Just kidding. I shoulda introduced myself earlier, but I'm Jaz, and I've been a Muppet fan since Muppets from space... so since I was born! Sure, down the road, I've forgotten them, but I remembered them at age eight, and now I plan on using my adopted writng skill for this site!

I've memorized all Piggy's lines in movies, and in season 3 of The Muppet Show! Ask me if you need a line refresh!:wink:

My favorite episode of the Muppet show is the Loretta Switt episode, My favorite Muppet movie so far is The Great Muppet Caper, and My favorite Muppets are Miss Piggy :mad:and Fozzie Bear:embarrassed:! Um, Catch ya later peeps!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hi ya, welcome to the forum. You can call me Sarge. I wish more people would :stick_out_tongue:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------
Welcome in, Miss Kermie! Careful where you step around here...a herd of penguins riding sheep chasing chickens ran through here a minute ago...

-------------------

Misskermie

Reaction score
-------------------
Welcome in, Miss Kermie! Careful where you step around here...a herd of penguins riding sheep chasing chickens ran through here a minute ago...

-------------------
Ha Ha Ha, I will! As soon as I learn the banana sketch!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------
:news: Er...what's the Banana Sketch? Gags WHO?

---------------

Ozymandias

Reaction score
*GASP* I FINALLY FOUND THIS THREAD! I thought it was weird at first when I came on the boards and couldn't find a "Introduce Yourself" thread anywhere, but now I finally found it! :big_grin: Huzzah!

Anyways, my name is Ozymandias, but you can call me Ozy or Oz for short. I'm from the land of Ice, Snow and Tim Hortons, and I pretty much fell in love with The Muppets two years ago thanks to my awesome Mom. :big_grin: I've been a Christian since I was 7 years old, and I was homeschooled from Grades 1-11, and am currently working towards my Bachelor of Arts majoring in Psychology in Ye Local College. I love to write, make AMVs and draw, and I LOVE animation. So yeah, that's me in a nutshell. :smile:

I look forward to getting to know all of you better!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------
Was that Keats or Shelley? GREAT poem, that Oz!

Welcome in Ozy! Jump in anywhere, hope your degree goes well (plans for after college? what does one do with a psych degree these days?), post us some of your art, ask Ed about your free virtual muffin (yeah kid, the first one's ALWAYS free, heh heh)... er...what's an AMV? American Motor Vehicle? Amorous Marvelous Vixen? Amphibious Morphing Velocimuppet? Ambergris Musk Valentines?

Oh...and sorry...the only way out of Muppet Labs, typically, is to be, um...ejected... *covers ears, waits for explosion*
----------------------

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Welcome, Oz!!!!! Enjoy yourself around here as I've seen you already have... :wink: