New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Hubert

Reaction score
Ah, yes, the music of the Muppets! It never fails to please. Muppet music is basically the only thing that can bring me out of a down day or time. :sing:

And what quote is this that I have that you speak of? (That sentence seemed way too complicated...)

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi,
My you can call me Pianogirl. I grew up on sesame street and grew into the Muppets and I never really grew out of it. I have always had a soft spot for Kermit and Gonzo, but the whole gang makes my heart smile. My favorite productions are the ones when Mr. Henson was still alive but I think that for the most part, the crew has done well respecting his creations.
I wish Jim Henson was still alive, too. It's nice to meet you, Pianogirl. I grew up with The Muppets, too. I never grew out of them as well. I hope you have as much fun as us in this forum. :smile:

Bridget

Reaction score
Aw, Welcome PianoGirl! I really admire your username by the way! I really hope we can be friends! :big_grin:

cjd874

Reaction score
Hi there, KissesforKermie and Piano Girl! I'm very happy to meet you both...
^RIP Jerry Nelson (Herry Monster, The Count, Snuffy, Floyd Pepper, Robin, Pops, Lew Zealand, Gobo Fraggle and Pa Gorg)

dibsie

Reaction score
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!
Greetings, A Muppet Forum! This is a great place to be! I've recently begun building muppet-style puppets for Avenue Q. Can anyone give me advice about how to make the mouths work effectively? I watched Finding Elmo which helped, but I'd love to know how the muppet builders made such clean, expressive mouths.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Greetings, A Muppet Forum! This is a great place to be! I've recently begun building muppet-style puppets for Avenue Q. Can anyone give me advice about how to make the mouths work effectively? I watched Finding Elmo which helped, but I'd love to know how the muppet builders made such clean, expressive mouths.
Wow! I love your puppets. It's nice to meet you. I hope you show us our puppets in the Puppet category and we'll all be glad. Have fun. :smile:

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
Hello everybody :smile:

I've been secretly reading MC for years, I actually even remember when MC hosted a countdown clock for Muppets From Space, it's actually taken me 13 years to sign up but with the excitment of the new movie and the lack of interest about it in my house I thought i'd sign up.

It'll be nice to talk to many of you who in my mind i've known since 1999 :wink:

Mr Sweetums :grr:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello everybody :smile:

I've been secretly reading MC for years, I actually even remember when MC hosted a countdown clock for Muppets From Space, it's actually taken me 13 years to sign up but with the excitment of the new movie and the lack of interest about it in my house I thought i'd sign up.

It'll be nice to talk to many of you who in my mind i've known since 1999 :wink:

Mr Sweetums :grr:
It's nice to meet you, Mr. Sweetums.
Welcome to Muppet Central Forum. You knew Muppet Central longer than me. I first knew Muppet Central since 2003 or 2004. Anyway, it's nice meeting you. I hope you have fun here and I hope you become very active like us! :smile: