New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
*baseball bats join the fight*

This is some of the regular craziness that goes on here.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
*a ball joins in*

And sports are not complete without balls, dodgeballs that is.

Bridget

Reaction score
Bonjour!
I know this sounds very cliche, but I AM probably the BIGGEST muppet finatic there is in the entire world! I am probably thinking about the muppets every moment of the day! I just love them so much. (So much I find myself crying sometimes when I wish I could meet them) My favorite muppets right NOW would have to be (I know it's cliche too but) Kermit and Walter. In fact, frog or not, I would DEFINITELY marry him. He has jut about the sweetest, loving, and caring personality out there, and I just love the magic that Jim and Steve put into him. I often find myself gazing with love eyes, into a "piece of felt material". Ahaha, and my favorite Sesame Street Muppets are Ernie, and Prarie Dawn. I basically own almost every piece of Muppet merchandice that there is. I love to be kind and help my friends, ( although when stirred up I can be a real Diva), and I am 13 years old. My life goal, Is the one day be that one to work with the muppets. I also want a career in acting:fanatic::smile:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Bonjour!
I know this sounds very cliche, but I AM probably the BIGGEST muppet finatic there is in the entire world! I am probably thinking about the muppets every moment of the day! I just love them so much. (So much I find myself crying sometimes when I wish I could meet them) My favorite muppets right NOW would have to be (I know it's cliche too but) Kermit and Walter. In fact, frog or not, I would DEFINITELY marry him. He has jut about the sweetest, loving, and caring personality out there, and I just love the magic that Jim and Steve put into him. I often find myself gazing with love eyes, into a "piece of felt material". Ahaha, and my favorite Sesame Street Muppets are Ernie, and Prarie Dawn. I basically own almost every piece of Muppet merchandice that there is. I love to be kind and help my friends, ( although when stirred up I can be a real Diva), and I am 13 years old. My life goal, Is the one day be that one to work with the muppets. I also want a career in acting:fanatic::smile:
Wow! That's great! There are other big Muppet fans who would like to meet you and I'm one of them. My name is FrackleFan2012. I became a Muppet fan ever since I first saw Sesame Street on PBS Kids. I never gave up on being a big fan of The Muppets just like Walter. Anyway, welcome to Muppet Central Forum. I hope you have fun here. Talk with other members and you'll be just perfect. :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, KissesForKermie! Great to hear you're such a huge fan (though you'll have some heavy competition for the title of biggest fan in the world :stick_out_tongue:)! Hope you enjoy it here.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I thought I was the biggest Muppet fan. :eek:

Welcome to the forum KissesforKermie! Good to hear you're a fan of Kermit that much, just don't tell Piggy that. (Unless you want a karate-chop h'okay?)

Bridget

Reaction score
Awww, Aren't you sweet? Yes, I'm very happy to be apart of Muppet Central, as I've been wanting to for like ever! But now that I finally am, I look foward to getting to know more fans, and also more about the Muppets! Hmm, I'm not the only 13-year-old on here am I? Haha. <3 :smile: