New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi! I'm 13. I really love muppets and hope to be a muppeteer when I get older. I recently got a sewing machine and figured out how to use it. Yesterday I made my first muppet. He is not very good but I still love him! That is why I signed up for this forum. I really want to learn how to make good muppets, and it seems that people here have good tips. I also signed up because the people here seem very friendly and welcoming. :smile:
I really like all the crazy muppets like Animal and Cookie Monster.:insatiable:

I look forward to meeting you all!
Welcome to Muppet Central Forum! I hope you like it here. :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi llamalover! Welcome to the forum. You're right, many people here are pretty good puppet builders and if you post in the puppetry section of the forum, I'm sure they'll be glad to help. :smile:

(And I'm with Vincent, I'd love to see some pics!)

llamallover

Reaction score
I'm very excited to be here. :smile: I'll post some pictures when my camera is working!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hi! I'm 13. I really love muppets and hope to be a muppeteer when I get older. I recently got a sewing machine and figured out how to use it. Yesterday I made my first muppet. He is not very good but I still love him! That is why I signed up for this forum. I really want to learn how to make good muppets, and it seems that people here have good tips. I also signed up because the people here seem very friendly and welcoming. :smile:
I really like all the crazy muppets like Animal and Cookie Monster.:insatiable:

I look forward to meeting you all!
Oh, hello llamalover! Welcome to Muppet Central! I am muppetfan24/7 or you call me Colette. Me gonna love new members coming and going in this forum.

cjd874

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum everyone!!!
I'm sure all the new members that have joined over the past two weeks will have a lot of fun here!

OpenVaultDisney

Reaction score
My name is Jason and I'm a Muppet fan. I'm also the Head Admin over at the Disney DVD fan campaign, Open Vault Disney. I, like most here, would love to start seeing Disney release more of their Muppet shows and special on DVD/Blu-ray. With enough fan support, I feel we can do it. But, when not doing serious campaign stuff, it's fun to actually enjoy the Muppet titles that are our there on DVD and Blu-ray!

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi Jason, welcome to the forum! Never really heard much of Open Vault Disney, could you explain a little more what that is? If it has anything to do with DVD releases like you said, sounds like a good thing for us season 4 hungry fans. :smile: