New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi, Jakimus, welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here, and what is it with new members' children and Red Fraggle? :excited: The "Puppet Building and Performing" section will be a great place for you to further develop your puppet building skills. :smile:

Ooh, ooh, and love your avatar! :super:

Thought I'd nose around and pick up some building tips.
Eager to welcome you, I just sort of skimmed over this last line, and at first glance, I thought it said "Thought I'd pick my nose around here." :stick_out_tongue:

Jakimus

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, guys! Hubert, even though it's not what I said, I will definitely be doing some nose picking later.

KalokiM

Reaction score
Wonder what it is about Red that's so appealing to babies?
I also have to sing my son the Fraggle Rock theme tune if I want him to take medicine, no other song works. Odd child!

RazzleDazzle

Reaction score
Hello! I'm actually kinda new to the muppets in general. They aren't super popular in my generation, sadly. I've been watching the show and movies online and reading the wikis, but I bet I'm going to learn a lot here.
I love that the spirit of the muppets is to make people laugh. If it weren't for laughter, there would be no point living. That's my motto.
I hope you can accept me and that we can all be friends and have fun.

cjd874

Reaction score
Hi RazzleDazzle! It's a pleasure to have you here.
That is a very good motto to live by, and I wish we could all live in a world with a bit more laughter and less hatred.
Just "picture a world" like that...

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi RazzleDazzle! Glad to have you here. Really good to see that you recently became a Muppet fan. :smile: You'll fit right in here and I guarantee you'll learn a lot.

It's also nice to see your motto of humor, it really is true. If everyone would follow that, the world would be a better place. :jim:

RazzleDazzle

Reaction score
Hi RazzleDazzle! Glad to have you here. Really good to see that you recently became a Muppet fan. :smile: You'll fit right in here and I guarantee you'll learn a lot.

It's also nice to see your motto of humor, it really is true. If everyone would follow that, the world would be a better place. :jim:
Well gee, thanks for the welcome! :smile: Yeah, if only people would stop being angry or sad and just laugh it off and be happy.
If I may ask, is there a fanart/fanfiction part of the site? I would love to contribute something.