New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I'm new here. Can anyone tell me where I can purchase the original recording of The Rainbow Connection? I-tunes seems to have every version by everyone and their dog, with the exception of the orignal by Jim Henson. Nobody else is really Kermit to me.
It's nice to meet you, Lizab.
Woah. You're right. I looked through every version of this song available on iTunes and the original Muppet Movie version of The Rainbow Connection isn't on there. You can't try copying the url to this video.

Then, you can paste the url to this website and press the convert button. After that, you can wait 60 seconds or go download it straight right away. Does that help?

Lizab

Reaction score
It's nice to meet you, Lizab.
Woah. You're right. I looked through every version of this song available on iTunes and the original Muppet Movie version of The Rainbow Connection isn't on there. You can't try copying the url to this video.

Then, you can paste the url to this website and press the convert button. After that, you can wait 60 seconds or go download it straight right away. Does that help?
Well, I'm not the most computer savvy person - but I'll try

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Okay - I downloaded it, but now I can't find it on my computer. poo.
It's probably in your download folder.

Or if you remember what the site called the file you can search for it

DancingQueen

Reaction score
Hello! I've been a big fan of the Muppets for as long as I can remember! To this day I'm terribly moved by "The Rainbow Connection" (Kermit's performance of it in either "The Muppet Movie" or "The Muppets" sends chills up my spine!), and never tire of any of the works of Jim Henson. I'm almost 25 years old, and I get the feeling if I haven't "outgrown" "Sesame Street" by now, I never will ;-). (My avatar comes from one of my very favorite sketches from SS!) As to my other interests and hobbies, I'm a collector of various obsolete video-related things (machines and software!), I'm in school hoping to eventually get a Masters in Social Work so I can be a therapist who works with kids, and yes, if you were wondering from my screen name, I am CRAZY about ABBA! LOL. I hope to start contributing to these boards soon because I love the Muppets, love talking about them, especially with people who know about them, and love just talking in general haha. So bye for now but you'll probably see lots of me on here soon!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello! I've been a big fan of the Muppets for as long as I can remember! To this day I'm terribly moved by "The Rainbow Connection" (Kermit's performance of it in either "The Muppet Movie" or "The Muppets" sends chills up my spine!), and never tire of any of the works of Jim Henson. I'm almost 25 years old, and I get the feeling if I haven't "outgrown" "Sesame Street" by now, I never will ;-). (My avatar comes from one of my very favorite sketches from SS!) As to my other interests and hobbies, I'm a collector of various obsolete video-related things (machines and software!), I'm in school hoping to eventually get a Masters in Social Work so I can be a therapist who works with kids, and yes, if you were wondering from my screen name, I am CRAZY about ABBA! LOL. I hope to start contributing to these boards soon because I love the Muppets, love talking about them, especially with people who know about them, and love just talking in general haha. So bye for now but you'll probably see lots of me on here soon!
It's nice meeting you. I hope you have a nice stay at the forum! :smile: