New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

cjd874

Reaction score
Welcome to all our new members! I am especially happy that bekkah's child seems to love the Muppets as much as (s)he does, and that we also have a Muppet fan named Ann all the way from Russia! What a great day for this forum!
As Kermit would say, YAAAAYYYY!!!! (waves hands wildly in the air)

Grifoshka

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, everyone!:stick_out_tongue:
I wished that the Muppet movies and Fraggle Rock were dubbed in Russian (not in "lektor" format).
Actually, Fraggle Rock has been dubbed recently. A year ago I joined the fan team that translated Fraggle Rock subtitles, and when we started the last season, official dub came out. It's not that great, but it's okay. So it would be awesome if someone translated the movies.:smile:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
That's really cool you were working to subtitle Fraggle Rock! And I love your avatar, it's a lot of fun.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Thanks, charlietheowl! And your avatar is great. I love The Cat Came Back sketch.:fanatic:
Oh darn it! I need to watch that sketch again on YouTube. I saw it so many times last year and I laughed so hard. I couldn't stop laughing even when Rowlf sang, "Buuuuuut the cat came back" that cat just keeps coming back (LOL!)... everything in that whole thing was hilarious. I better watch that again when I have the time.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Oh darn it! I need to watch that sketch again on YouTube. I saw it so many times last year and I laughed so hard. I couldn't stop laughing even when Rowlf sang, "Buuuuuut the cat came back" that cat just keeps coming back (LOL!)... everything in that whole thing was hilarious. I better watch that again when I have the time.
Here it is :cool:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Hey, all! I'm proud to say that next weekend I'm going to get my first Muppets Tattoo and it's going to be the Electric Mayhem band featuring Rowlf! I can't wait and am looking forward to getting it :big_grin: :sing: :flirt: :cool: :halo: :sympathy:

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Hey, all! I'm proud to say that next weekend I'm going to get my first Muppets Tattoo and it's going to be the Electric Mayhem band featuring Rowlf! I can't wait and am looking forward to getting it :big_grin: :sing: :flirt: :cool: :halo: :sympathy:
Cool it would be great to see a picture of it when its finished :smile: