New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Hi welcome to the forum Mendus cool avatar is that your Animal replica its Awesome

Hubert

Reaction score
Hiya Mendus! PLEASE make a thread about your replicas in the "Puppet Building and Performing" section if you haven't done so already. We'd love to see and hear about them. :smile: :halo:

cjd874

Reaction score
:halo:: MEN-DUS!!! MEN-DUS!!! HELLO!!!
Nice to have you here, Mendus. That Animal replica looks absolutely great! Just make sure it's BEATING the drums, not EATING the drums. :wink:
Can't wait to see more of your work soon.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Hey, all! I found out that my husband has Friday and the weekend off :cool: I'm going to make my appointment to get my EM tattoo done on Friday. My tattoo artist (and friend) is going to be so excited to be able to do this one as he has told me that he has always wanted to do a Muppets tat. It will most likely take a couple of sessions to get it completed but I will post pics of it. So excited to finally get it!

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Hey, all! I found out that my husband has Friday and the weekend off :cool: I'm going to make my appointment to get my EM tattoo done on Friday. My tattoo artist (and friend) is going to be so excited to be able to do this one as he has told me that he has always wanted to do a Muppets tat. It will most likely take a couple of sessions to get it completed but I will post pics of it. So excited to finally get it!
Cool can't wait to see a pic of it :smile:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
This pic would be my individual of Zoot if my EM tat is more than we can afford. I would just make a minor change: Zoot would be sitting on a stool with he feet resting on his sax case.